New Indian Garden - Heeley

Owls6

A bit of advice for all you curry lovers out there. I dont recommend the new indian garden at Heeley. We have ordered a takeaway a few times from there and the last twice they have got our order wrong. We check it as much as we can but with a baby in the car wanting to get home to be fed we didnt have time to check everything. When we got home to Hillsborough we found for the second time the order wasnt correct. My hubbie rang them and got no apology or anything. We have ordered from them and dined in there for a while now but not again and family members also use it but yet again I will be advising them not to touch it with a bargepole. They cant even be bothered to apologise.

A bit of advice for all you curry lovers out there. I dont recommend the new indian garden at Heeley. We have ordered a takeaway a few times from there and the last twice they have got our order wrong. We check it as much as we can but with a baby in the car wanting to get home to be fed we didnt have time to check everything. When we got home to Hillsborough we found for the second time the order wasnt correct. My hubbie rang them and got no apology or anything. We have ordered from them and dined in there for a while now but not again and family members also use it but yet again I will be advising them not to touch it with a bargepole. They cant even be bothered to apologise.

You feed your child curry? :shocked:

The New India Garden at Heeley is this the same restaurant ?

I'm guessing it is. I've personally never had any problems with incorrect orders and they generally go through the order again on the phone so you can double check they have not written the wrong thing down. It's a long way to go for a curry....you must think it is good :hihi:

However I agree it's a bit shoddy if they have given you the wrong thing not to apologise.

If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth.If wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error JS Mill

try the new momtaz opp the bathroom place on chesterfield rd, we have been 5 times now for takeaway, and eat in and the food is very good plenty of flavour, and good size portions. what we like is that they dont rush you for drinks or popadoms as soon as you sit down , and it has a new team now and the owner is there to make sure its ok. well worth a try loads of parking outside 5 star

New India Garden takeaway on chesterfield rd at woodseats, dirty , vile place. Not to be mixed up with New India Garden restaurant on Heeley Bottom, one of the posters was correct about one thing, Chicken Tamil with boiled rice and chappatis is to die for.