EDL at a new low.

Exactly, if it was all about a useless silly football game they would be cheered on, anyhow aren't they an anti-Islam group ? whats wrong with that ?

not anti-islam....just anti any other rival firm who fancy a good old fashioned saturday punch up....and whats wrong with football....love it

I'm sure this has been said on here before but they don't look in the slightest bit like defenders of England. They look like yobs. Shouldn't they have been at football?

you not read eastbanks posts?

hes an expert on the footy yobs :P

it IS the new football hooliganism (since its almost been wholly driven out of football)

1: its always been stupid, they SAY its against exremists BUT has always been about being against general muslims ie:- no mosques etc

2: yeah its just a mish mash of hooligan elements from all around the country on a days jolly, even in the link they mention they met up in the pubs beforehand (travel, pub, protest, ruck - sounds just like the working white males weekend fun through the ages)

3: im sure theres better ways to air their grievences and get somebody to listen than travel en masse into "muslim" areas and cause trouble?

Do you mean England when you say Muslim areas ..I bet your grandad is spinning in his grave

When you look at some of those UAF boys , talk about wet behind the ears . they couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag . ..... they need a bit of toughening up before they pitch up for a ruck with the EDL skinheads .

When it kicks off big time , they will need more than they have in their ranks to stand a chance against the footie crews .

I've spent the last 5 minutes laughing at this.

Firstly, what makes you think that football casuals aren't going out with the UAF too? Are casuals not allowed to be left wing?

Secondly, are you so inexperienced you think that skinheads and scars = big hitter? The one to watch isn't the one with all the battle scars, its the ones who gave them the scars. Appearances mean nothing fella, absolutely nothing.

MTB was commenting upon the Op's link. That is on topic... don't you think?

MTB responded to my question, a question that has yet to be substantiated by spindrift. Excuse me if I am wrong but is that frowned upon by this this very forum, and you as one of its mods, should you not be also questioning the validity of this claim?

Yep but its still England ..although, granted,if some on here had their way that wouldnt last long...Selling England by the pound,did Genesis know something I wonder

theres been plenty of "english" muslims for a year or two too

hope we're not gonna get bogged down in the your not english if ****** again?