EDL at a new low.

you not read eastbanks posts?

hes an expert on the footy yobs :P

it IS the new football hooliganism (since its almost been wholly driven out of football)

yes i am an expert...and have got a degree....might try mastermind...footie hoolies 1970-1984....happy days

MTB responded to my question, a question that has yet to be substantiated by spindrift. Excuse me if I am wrong but is that frowned upon by this this very forum, and you as one of its mods, should you not be also questioning the validity of this claim?

I'll do my moderating as I see fit, thanks very much. If I deleted every post which contained unproven claims, there would be very little content from the far right remaining.

Just to put your mind at rest... it seems that Spindrift was correct.

I chose pictures on purpose

I'll do my moderating as I see fit, thanks very much. If I deleted every post which contained unproven claims, there would be very little content from the far right remaining.

Just to put your mind at rest... it seems that Spindrift was correct.

I chose pictures on purpose

under one of the pics it says "Lucy Bethell, 23, a member of the EDL, from Manchester, said: "I've come to this great city of Leicester to protest against Islamic extremism.""

yeah right, not one of the pictures ive seen about the edl is about EXTREMISM, in fact its extremists against muslims full stop

yet again in a pic i see an israili flag with the star (thats not against extremism, thats purely antagonistic)

under one of the pics it says "Lucy Bethell, 23, a member of the EDL, from Manchester, said: "I've come to this great city of Leicester to protest against Islamic extremism.""

yeah right, not one of the pictures ive seen about the edl is about EXTREMISM, in fact its extremists against muslims full stop

yet again in a pic i see an israili flag with the star (thats not against extremism, thats purely antagonistic)

Star of David ? Britain devoid of Jews then ?

you KNOW why they are wearing that flag, its amazing the amount of excuses on these threads

they are thugs and scum and you know it, but as they back up your type of thinking, its ok

I know as much as you know ,you are only guessing after all are not muslims and their supporters enemies of Jews,stands to reason some jews may wish to make their voices heard