EDL at a new low.

What the English ?

You should try to learn a little more History, really.

Try "The Germans", regardless of the angle that you approach the statement from.

I know as much as you know ,you are only guessing after all are not muslims and their supporters enemies of Jews,stands to reason some jews may wish to make their voices heard

there you go again brandishing the "ALL muslims" stereotype, i presume you know ALL muslims and can speak for them?

or i presume your taking the president of irans comments about wiping israel off the map and sticking it onto EVERY muslim as usual?

there you go again brandishing the "ALL muslims" stereotype, i presume you know ALL muslims and can speak for them?

or i presume your taking the president of irans comments about wiping israel off the map and sticking it onto EVERY muslim as usual?

It works both ways do you know all the muslims and their thoughts or all the jews and their thoughts ..you guess and have your views on things same as everyone else so dont try and pretend you know everything,you and your creed are that blinkered that you fail to see their are many decent ordinary folk in this country who feel the same way about immigration and the fall out,but of course that wouldnt suit your agenda would it ?

Questioning the objection against Germans is all...are you English or just pretending to be ?

I don't think that anyone was objecting to Germans.

I'm a bit mystified by your post, to be honest.