EDL at a new low.

A lot of them do this to taunt Muslims about the suposed Islam/nazi connection. I know this for a fact.

there was also english people fighting FOR the nazis, surprisingly there was all sorts of people

*files the sieg heiling into the same section as "NO mosques" that they also chant and the flying of the st davids star*

not looking good for the "were only against EXTREMIST muslims" excuse is it?

sieg heiling makes em so english, my grandad will be turning in his grave

A fact indeed. :)

I'd imagine that anyone who wishes to remind people about past affiliations with fascism would avoid going to a right-wing rally in the first place.

and if they really were indeed english supporting they wouldnt be right wing at all.

in fact really youd think itd be the anti english "muslims" thatd be sieg heiling? :suspect:

its making my brain hurt thinking of the stupidity and hypocrisy

I'l bet it was the UAF lot...they've got form.

All of them? Really?

Or are you just making stuff up again?

You need to go and fetch BritPat to help you, remember, he's the one with the brain.

You are just the sacrificial lamb.

almost ALL of that article sounds like it was all of the EDL making

2 points of note

under one picture it states

"Violence: A member of the extreme right-wing English Defence League (EDL) is restrained during clashes with police officers during the protest"

must be extreme right wing if the daily mail says it is lol

why in the last pic do a lot of them look like theyre sieg heiling?

What has that got to do with spindrift's remakes about "aiming fireworks at policemen's faces"

What has that got to do with spindrift's remakes about "aiming fireworks at policemen's faces"

MTB was commenting upon the Op's link. That is on topic... don't you think?

and if they really were indeed english supporting they wouldnt be right wing at all.

I watched a BBC documentary on the English Defence League, and i just find them odd now. It is my belief that when the group was first started they did stand for something, even if it was something stupid. Radical islam is a threat, but it's not going to be beaten by joining a big group of white lads and acting like thugs and idiots.

Sadly the EDL quickly got turned into a sad mix of fascist rabble and hooligans looking for a fight. If the people who started dislike it being taken over by idiots, which has happened, they should fight more to make a serious point or cancel it all completely.