Sheffield Lib-Dem crosses the floor

Tony

Cllr Harston is no longer Cllr Harston, just plain old Mr Harston. Give him his dues though - he's always been open about his identity.

Ive read this thread, I have my view on the actions taken by Cllr Curran. However, it appears that this thread has been hijacked somewhat by members of and Cllrs of political (various) parties for their own agenda.

Give then general public some credit to use their own noggin. You lot carry on with your bun fight. Joe Public can guess who you are!

Apologies you're right Mr Harston not Cllr Harston who has been a sterling servant to the city and his posts have been forthright on here too.

Almost a shame he is no longer a cllr . . . . .

That damn Curran.

It appears that Mr Curran's actions of allegedly transferring data whilst walking across to the Labour Party, have indeed conjured up a picture in the minds of many people who voted for him, of a man with devious intentions, whether or not this is true only time will tell.

It would be wise of Mr Curran to Stand down and for the sake of democracy call a by election, only then will the people of Walkley be satisfied that they have a true Councillor

either be it Lib Dem or Labour.

Do you have a penchant for reputation my dear fellow?

Is it an illness.

You have repeated this all the way through this thread.

This happened on other threads too.

Nice to see you again though.

However, it appears that this thread has been hijacked somewhat by members of and Cllrs of political (various) parties for their own agenda. Give then general public some credit to use their own noggin. You lot carry on with your bun fight. Joe Public can guess who you are!

Do you know, I'm going to type a standard response and just keep posting it, to save the tiresome repetition of this :

The only councillors who posts on the Forum are Joe Taylor and John Robson. The only ones. No other councillors post on this Forum.

No councillors have posted on this thread. I am not a councillor.

I really do hope this is clear.

Do you have a penchant for reputation my dear fellow?

Is it an illness.

You have repeated this all the way through this thread.

This happened on other threads too.

Nice to see you again though.

Is that what they call a Freudian slip.

Perhaps you meant repetition, or slaughtering reputations.

Only you will ever know.

There is so much spin that still goes on. people really do believe what is said in the media

Referring you back to my previous post..

The facts are that at the moment the Lib Dems are suffering in the opinion polls . Yet when people actually go out to vote it is rather different. In 13 council by elections in July they averaged 21.5% and, more importantly made a net gain of 3 seats and since the election have recruited over 4500 new members. Although the media focus on the bad news a lot of 'thinking' people have realised that the lib dems really have had a progressive influence on the new Government.All in just 100 days. This should be made clear to the public at large so that they dont believe everything they read or hear in the media

Your message must be getting through,it's just been repeated on Radio Sheffield by the Lib spokesman.

Word for word:hihi:

I'll thank you to leave my tags out of it young lady.
tch! As you're all obviously incapable and technophobic, I've reported the posts hoping a mod will do it for you ... :rolleyes:

To a Mod ...Thanks for sorting it all all, although why people can't do it themselves at the time they post, how can they not notice? :rant:

Edited by rubydazzler
add a bit