Can someone please advise on getting rid of spiders?

Simple, you are probably over five foot tall, the spider is a mere 1/2cm tall if that. Get a huge pint pot or similar see through container, stand over the spider and drop the pot over it, then go and get a card, envelope, magazine etc...and slide it under, take the whole lot outside, carefully tip over the pot and it will run away.

You need to get over your fear of a little (in comparison to the size of us) spider as the cold weather will bring them in!!

People with arachnaphobia know its an irrational fear and they have nothing to fear and that we are much bigger blah blah blah but its not as simple as just getting over the fear i'm afraid! Its the same as people being afraid of heights when they are in a building behind a closed window or people being scared of flying when its the safest form of travel. To those without the fear it seems stupid, but to those with it there is nothing you can do about it! Believe me I would LOVE to not be scared of spiders- but thats not gonna happen!

Glad the device is working for you ShinyHappy! I couldnt be without it now!

Boyfriday- hopefully its just the spiders giving up and leaving, especially if its in the same room. I didnt have this problem when I got mine- it was pretty instant for me, but fingers crossed it starts working!

People with arachnaphobia know its an irrational fear and they have nothing to fear and that we are much bigger blah blah blah but its not as simple as just getting over the fear i'm afraid! Its the same as people being afraid of heights when they are in a building behind a closed window or people being scared of flying when its the safest form of travel. To those without the fear it seems stupid, but to those with it there is nothing you can do about it! Believe me I would LOVE to not be scared of spiders- but thats not gonna happen!

I wish I could get rid of the fear as well, but I find it impossible. I know they're small, I know in this country they're most probably not poisonous, but that doesn't help at all! I have been bitten by spiders (not in the UK though) and have the scars to prove it, so maybe my fear isn't as irrational as everyone tells me :suspect:

I get nightmares about them and can't rest until I know a spider I've spotted is either dead or outside, but preferably dead. Obviously killed by someone else as I can't even consider getting close enough to them to do the deed myself :blush:

I have been bitten by spiders (not in the UK though) and have the scars to prove it, so maybe my fear isn't as irrational as everyone tells me :suspect:
A spider so big it's bites leave scars? :gag: That's one country I could never live in!

I get nightmares about them and can't rest until I know a spider I've spotted is either dead or outside, but preferably dead. Obviously killed by someone else as I can't even consider getting close enough to them to do the deed myself :blush:

I've considered sleeping in my car rather than stay in my house when a spider is on the rampage :(

Well it's been plugged in about 2 weeks now, and it must be doing something, I've got spiders leeching out from every corner..and big ones, maybe 2/3 a day! :cry: I'm hoping that I'm seeing the end of them rather than the device being ineffective :)

For first two days we saw no improvement but my OH bless him, doesnt ever read instructions lol, it wasnt on recommended frequency setting, since then only had one, yesterday....but OMG he was huge, couldnt get a pint pot over his legs!!!

Deffinately seen a huge reduction in spiders since plugging device in yay!! X

For first two days we saw no improvement but my OH bless him, doesnt ever read instructions lol, it wasnt on recommended frequency setting, since then only had one, yesterday....but OMG he was huge, couldnt get a pint pot over his legs!!!

Deffinately seen a huge reduction in spiders since plugging device in yay!! X

Well my house must have been full of them skulking away in dark corners, since using the device they seem to be all over, my son found 2 in the bath this morning! I'm hoping it's the storm before the lull and I never see another again :D

Well my house must have been full of them skulking away in dark corners, since using the device they seem to be all over, my son found 2 in the bath this morning! I'm hoping it's the storm before the lull and I never see another again :D

They will be trying to escape but once in the bath they cannot get out, so thats probably where youll find the few that escape the device :hihi: