Can someone please advise on getting rid of spiders?

Omg, i forgot about my encounter until now :(

I have got two bottles of no more spiders( one upstairs, one down) and i am hoping and praying it will coninue to work now that sider season is well and truly underway.

I am going to take the hounds out this afteroon to look for conkers for added protection though and maybe seek some psychological help in the meantime.:hihi:

Morning shiny, facing the fear was short lived I'm afraid, I slept on the settee most of last night, there was yet another in the bedroom, I sprayed him but he ran under the bed, the bed will have to be burned now :cry::hihi:

My theory is that they're hiding in the ivy that grows on the outside of the house, and now it's getting cooler they're getting in somehow, even though I keep all the windows closed.

You got your device on right setting? lol cos ive not had to use spray since got it :confused: lol x

I have got two bottles of no more spiders( one upstairs, one down) and i am hoping and praying it will coninue to work now that sider season is well and truly underway.

I am going to take the hounds out this afteroon to look for conkers for added protection though and maybe seek some psychological help in the meantime.:hihi:

Norks, please I implore you, what is this substance 'No More Spiders'??!

..oh, you're joking :cry:

Ill never forget it norks, was like mini series lol x We are all here for you, through this hard time ;) They are quite big this year though :( x

You got your device on right setting? lol cos ive not had to use spray since got it :confused: lol x

I blame the device in part, it's an old house so where the wild things are is usually undisturbed, now they're nervous systems are being assaulted by the arachnoid equivalent of Vanessa Feltz whiny voice..no one could hang around after that!

So I think Im getting them as they decide to upsticks and leave, admittedly they choose to do so discreetly during the early hours, but feel they must still interrupt my golden slumber by requesting exit visas :hihi:

Norks, please I implore you, what is this substance 'No More Spiders'??!

..oh, you're joking :cry:

Seriously Bf, you can get it in wilko for about 3 quid a bottle and i just went a bit loopy spaying it everywhere, i aint seen one since :D

Ill never forget it norks, was like mini series lol x We are all here for you, through this hard time ;) They are quite big this year though :( x

My gods shiny, it was the most horrendous night of my entire life :(

I felt such a fool having to get my other half to drive up from London just to put the thing outside, the poor bloke did not get here til about 3 am lol

Seriously Bf, you can get it in wilko for about 3 quid a bottle and i just went a bit loopy spaying it everywhere, i aint seen one since :D

I got our from Towsure for few quid........bet ya house smelt like dentist surgery...which is MY FEAR aaarrgghhh. So hubby and youngest were enjoying some welcome relief from spiders and I was hyper ventilating at dentist smell :gag::hihi:

My gods shiny, it was the most horrendous night of my entire life :(

I felt such a fool having to get my other half to drive up from London just to put the thing outside, the poor bloke did not get here til about 3 am lol

I can imagine, I felt it for ya, if it not been so late, would have come over to yours myself to destroy it.....I think thats sooo lovely he drove all that way..thats love :love: some blokes wouldnt have even got out of bed :hihi: XX

I got our from Towsure for few quid........bet ya house smelt like dentist surgery...which is MY FEAR aaarrgghhh. So hubby and youngest were enjoying some welcome relief from spiders and I was hyper ventilating at dentist smell :gag::hihi:

It stank for ages but i could easilyl ive with the smell if it meant not going through that again :hihi:

I can imagine, I felt it for ya, if it not been so late, would have come over to yours myself to destroy it.....I think thats sooo lovely he drove all that way..thats love :love: some blokes wouldnt have even got out of bed :hihi: XX

I know lol, He does have his uses :love: