Can someone please advise on getting rid of spiders?

You are not kidding its gona have to come off, i stuck it straight in the bath and poured half a bottle of shower gel on it but it still feels "affected" :gag::D
I binned my dressing gown after I saw a spider crawling up it, justified on the grounds it will have laid eggs in the pockets :cry:

I thought my sider no more spray would work but i dint bother to read the instuctions which say ya gotta spray it every two weeks lol :D

dipstick! :hihi:

I guess burning it might have been a bit over the top :blush:

Not at all, I would have done EXACTLY the same. I have been known to throw out everything that a spider has come into contact with including my £160 designer sunglasses :(

I'm having a right giggle at people's reactions to spiders - but only because I've done exactly the same things and panicked in exactly the same ways.

I've had to ring my Dad/brother/boyfriend on more than a few occasions, usually when I'm in tears, asking them to come and rescue me.

If I'm feeling dead brave I suck them up with the Dyson - but then I worry that they will survive, crawl out and seek revenge. Can they survive cyclone technology? Maybe I should e-mail Dyson and ask

I havent read all the threads so this may have already been suggested but...... Conkers! lol Someone told me years ago that spiders dont like conkers and if you put a few in each room they wont come in I did this and wether its a coincidence I dont know but i havent had any in since :)

Not at all, I would have done EXACTLY the same. I have been known to throw out everything that a spider has come into contact with including my £160 designer sunglasses :(

Oh no! This could be the best fifteen quid you'll ever spend

http://www.paulmckenna.com/product-spiders-download-199.aspx

..can you do me a copy when you've done with it?:hihi:

Edited by boyfriday