Banned ! A Sheffield Icon !

you'd be suprised mate, the quality of the stewards at our grounds leaves a lot to be desired, plus 80% of all male football fans are overweight and bald according to my wife anyway

And being such a shrinking violet who avoids attention, he'd manage to be there for 90 minutes?

a sheffield icon?? More like a sheffield moron in my opinion but you can't doubt his loyalty.

And being such a shrinking violet who avoids attention, he'd manage to be there for 90 minutes?
Easy if he's trying to prove a point

Yeah but they wouldn't know that he'd proved his point!

plus that sheffield icon is actually born and bred in wolverhampton

Never quite understood this guy. Okay he comes from Wolverhampton so I can appreciate he wouldn't want to support his home town club. But if you want to follow a team in blue and white stripes why travel all this distance.

Yeah but they wouldn't know that he'd proved his point!

they would if he did as i said about 8 posts back and stripped off at 80 mins and started dancing for the stewards...

In all seriousness they may have made a rod for there own back banning Tango.

For all his knockers he is held in high regard by a lot of supporters for his die hard attitude, hes committed big time, cant fault the fella for the that atall.

Having seen him a few times with his shirt off, I see what you mean

Poor Tango.

Saw the head line in the star and got a shock; thought he was banned from Hillsborough.

I once knew somebody who was [ is ? ] a really serious fan of Port Vale. They all seem a bit odd, those Midland 's blokes !

I once knew somebody who was [ is ? ] a really serious fan of Port Vale. They all seem a bit odd, those Midland 's blokes !

Careful now!

It was mildly amusing to watch a small group of around ten or so Scunthorpe youngsters in the eight to ten year old age bracket, three or four of whom were gesticulating and taking their shirts off and sticking their stomachs out at Tango on Saturday, impersonating him (to the embarrassment of the two parents in charge of the group. :)

(The disturbing part was that the language was not moderated in either direction).

So your saying tango swears at kids.

Ban him for life.

So your saying tango swears at kids.

Ban him for life.

Not solely or deliberately , but no allowance was made for the fact the fact that a family enclosure is situated right next to visiting fan section at Glandford Park, and the kids (who gave plenty of gestures back) were often adjacent or nearer than the intended recipients of his dialogue.

It seems a strange idea of Scunthorpe's to situate their family section so near the away fans.

(I do believe more action should have been taken by the stewards on this occasion, and a warning given).

Edited by geocol