Banned ! A Sheffield Icon !

Fareast

Leave the bloke alone, i bet hes watched more matches than some of you have had hot dinners, hes tolerable as some say.

All the rubbish about him getting his belly out in public is absolute nonsense, every bloke who goes on holiday are putting kids in danger then what a stupid comment.

Leave the bloke alone, i bet hes watched more matches than some of you have had hot dinners, hes tolerable as some say.

All the rubbish about him getting his belly out in public is absolute nonsense, every bloke who goes on holiday are putting kids in danger then what a stupid comment.

tha missed it earlier corks, owd alex had a bird chattin him up on the wednesday embargo thread & his mrs popped up in a pic in just her bikini, talk about fit!

tha missed it earlier corks, owd alex had a bird chattin him up on the wednesday embargo thread & his mrs popped up in a pic in just her bikini, talk about fit!

Looks like i have missed a lot cant be arsed reading through tonight like i would do, plenty of those flies around again though there more annoying than any woman :hihi:

Look at me, Look at me i have no talent what so ever , but i can , get kids to follow me , by acting borderline with the law. It is wrong and Corkers people are not impressed by a fat pig who goes to a lot of matches , but does not watch the match .When people go to matches nowadays they have to stay in their seat [because of the events in 1985/1989 ]

Edited by ValleyBoy

Look at me, Look at me i have no talent what so ever , but i can , get kids to follow me , by acting borderline with the law. It is wrong and Corkers people are not impressed by a fat pig who goes to a lot of matches , but does not watch the match .When people go to matches nowadays they have to stay in their seat [because of the events in 1985/1989 ]

Try telling that to the thousands who still stand up at Hillsborough.

As for Tango hes like marmite you either love him or hate him, one thing you can't fault him for is his commitment to the cause.