Banned ! A Sheffield Icon !

Fareast

Look at me, Look at me i have no talent what so ever , but i can , get kids to follow me , by acting borderline with the law. It is wrong and Corkers people are not impressed by a fat pig who goes to a lot of matches , but does not watch the match .
there are people lik that at both grounds mate, no they dont take off thier shirt, but when i used to walk the concourse during matchplay on the valad stand there were always idiots drinking beer instead of watching the match in person, always walking upto everyone that got near them and reassuring themselves by demanding a reply to the words "all blades arnt we" one perticular bloke, he was bloody huge looked like a bulldog chewing a bag of spanners had hands like shovels and skin made of sand paperhe spent the whole match on the concourse drinking and saying that to anyone who passed him could be quite scary to families and kids...so every club has thier own version of Tango i suspect

Saw a video on youtube of him performing at Rochdale last night. Pathetic.

Wednesday have never played at Rochdale, yet!

That pleasure awaits in February.

Has he been doing some moonlighting with another club, then?

Just looked it up again, it is at Rochdale. I'd post a link if I knew how.

The first team have never played even a friendly there to date.

He must have also started going to away reserve games or Youth Cup ties, then, or got a job laying some bricks at Spotland.

He wasn't in one of these mascot races was he?

Can you cut and paste the url into your post (just in case anyone is interested!) ?

The Last Tango in Rochdale. Hasn't got the same ring to it, has it!

Edited by geocol