Banned ! A Sheffield Icon !

Fareast

It wouldn't be just him getting banned then, would it!

It was actually somewhat amusing watching that group of nine year olds taking the "pee" out of him so enthusiatically |

Children are influenced by older peoples behavior, sadly Scunthorpe now have a mob of tangorines.

Shocking.

As an aside there was a woman of a similar stauture to Tango in his vicinity, who thankfully kept her shirt on.

Some of us were speculating if he might have got married in the close season!

If your read the match thread you would have seen references about everyone present being eaten alive by bugs! Hopefully some of those bugs had a good feed off the aforementioned, and subsequently died of food poisoning.

Edited by geocol

Children are influenced by older peoples behavior, sadly Scunthorpe now have a mob of tangorines.

Shocking.

I'd say the nine year old Scunthorpe fans probably had more sense than Tango, and were merely mocking (mimicking as opposed to being threatening towards him) ! I'd say they had probably seen it all before. They seemed to enjoy their afternoon.

What they turn out like in about seven years time is worrying however.

Edited by geocol

Ban him then................

Where you draw the line at abuse and swearing in a football ground is a tricky one.

Sometimes, an outburst in the heat of the moment is tolerable, and even can be funny.

I get irritated by persistent abuse and baiting being directed at opposition fans and vice versa, but it is a two way thing.

I don't condone it, but if you removed it all there would be no atmosphere a lot of the time..

A sad indictment of Britain today.

The stewards/police can't kick and charge 200 or 500 people every time, so it is the likes of Tango and others who stand out a mile who are generally the ones evicted.

I wish it was more like Germany here, where fans go to support their team enthusiatically, and generally are far more tolerant of the fans of other clubs, but there are exceptions there.

Where you draw the line at abuse and swearing in a football ground is a tricky one.

Sometimes, an outburst in the heat of the moment is tolerable, and even can be funny.

I get irritated by persistent abuse and baiting being directed at opposition fans and vice versa, but it is a two way thing.

I don't condone it, but if you removed it all there would be no atmosphere.

A sad indictment of Britain today.

The stewards/police can't kick and charge 200 or 500 people every time, so it is the likes of Tango and others who stand out a mile who are generally the ones evicted.

He won't learn so ban him.

He's a borderline hooligan who knows just how far he can push his luck.