Foxes in Sheffield

The foxes are coming! Will someone think of the children?

and tell them to stop antagonising animals :P

And it wouldn't be surprising

If the foxes are uprising

Said the man from the Daily Mail

Foxes near my house got in to my rabbit hutch and killed it I was heart broken they not nice fluffy animals.

We have seen various members of our local Fox family sitting watching our Rabbits in their hutch and run during the early hours... its natural food for the Foxes but knowing this, i built the Hutch to be Fox proof so our Rabbits are as safe as houses.

Fox proofing a Rabbit hutch is quite easy and cheap to do.

So that's ok then, breaking into hutches and eating the kids pets? Some of you animal mad people need to take a reality check.

No-one worries about them eating rats and the feral pigeons but when they go after caged pets and hens, time to start getting nasty.

If they ate my pets or my stock, I'd be getting the traps out sure thing.

So that's ok then, breaking into hutches and eating the kids pets? Some of you animal mad people need to take a reality check.

No-one worries about them eating rats and the feral pigeons but when they go after caged pets and hens, time to start getting nasty.

What a dumb post. :roll::roll:

I think the reality check should be taken closer to home if you dont mind me saying so.

Animals will be animals and will do whatever nature intended them to do...

Rabbits eat grass and hay, Chickens eat seed etc and Foxes eat Rabbits and Chickens...

The solution is quite simple, put a slightly better effort into keeping your pets and livestock safe.

Be a responsible owner and not a fly-by-night, half arsed cowboy of an animal owner :D

Didn't realise foxes caught feral pigeons - have they learned to use guns now?

Dumb post of the night.

its called nature and needing to feed :loopy::loopy::loopy:

Exactly. They are not "evil", they're just doing what nature and evolution have hardwired them to do.

To anthropomorphise them is foolish. Even cuddly rabbits will attack each other in territorial disputes, or eat their young.

A cat or dog can just as easily kill a caged pet and often do, so the folks that panic about Foxes and their "stock" also need a reality check.

Anyone who keeps vunerable pets needs to make sure they are safe from any predator.

its called nature and needing to feed :loopy::loopy::loopy:
and the rest of the ilk.

I think it's the lack of sympathy/empathy whatever from you types that gets me. Like random feral vermin deserves more consideration than people's pets do. If you'd ever been in a henhouse after a fox had dug its way in you might think different.

Right back at ya :loopy::loopy::loopy:

Foxes near my house got in to my rabbit hutch and killed it I was heart broken they not nice fluffy animals.

Nature is like that. - Red in tooth and claw.

Have you seen what cats do to birds?

Do they go for pigeons then? I have seen a fox in my garden , a few weeks later I found pigeon feathers scattered all around the garden. I was just wondering what was the most likely culprit. cat, dog, bird of prey??? what do you think?

Edited by bebopaloola