Foxes in Sheffield

A few months back I had a fox encounter one night in the subway that goes under Netherthorpe Rd.

I had made my way into one end of the subway and the fox the other we both stopped and stared at each other for a few seconds, then I took a couple of steps backwards to show the creature I meant no harm and it came running within a few feet passed me, it was so nice to be so close to a wild fox.

A few months back I had a fox encounter one night in the subway that goes under Netherthorpe Rd.

I had made my way into one end of the subway and the fox the other we both stopped and stared at each other for a few seconds, then I took a couple of steps backwards to show the creature I meant no harm and it came running within a few feet passed me, it was so nice to be so close to a wild fox.

it's great innit when you see them kinda trust you and come close :)

Foxes near my house got in to my rabbit hutch and killed it I was heart broken they not nice fluffy animals.

sorry to hear that kerryann but thats what they do they scavenge.

with less n less countryside and green areas they get forced into populated areas and tip over bins and look for easy means of food.