Foxes in Sheffield

My bike had a flat tyre this morning. I'm sure it was a fox that did it. My wife is terrified to leave the house. It's time something was done about these viscous animals. At the end of the day they are small wolfs are'nt they and could easily kill a kiddie as has been proved in London or wherever it was them foxes savaged there babies.

And some hippy idiots want to bring back the beaver and wolves and also the bear and wild boars, which destroy our woods and attack kiddies all the time in there native Europe. man should control of nature not the other way round.

My bike had a flat tyre this morning. I'm sure it was a fox that did it. My wife is terrified to leave the house. It's time something was done about these viscous animals. At the end of the day they are small wolfs are'nt they and could easily kill a kiddie as has been proved in London or wherever it was them foxes savaged there babies.

And some hippy idiots want to bring back the beaver and wolves and also the bear and wild boars, which destroy our woods and attack kiddies all the time in there native Europe. man should control of nature not the other way round.

While were at it, we need to deal with the menace of hedgehogs. At the end of the day they're just small versions of giant killer hedgehogs aren't they and they could easily kill a kiddie with their vicious spikes.

And kittens!!! They're just small versions of tigers. Why isn't anybody doing anything about them??? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Have you not read the post correctly or are you just angling for a row over nothing?

Perhaps you should re-read my post. :rolleyes:

I stated that Rabbits are natural food for Foxes and i implied that Mr Fox will have fluffy pet bunny for din dins given the chance, so 'knowing this' (bearing this in mind) I built our Rabbit Hutch to be Fox proof. :)

My point was to a previous poster that said Foxes were nasty and broke in her hutch and ate her pet Bunny.

Its not the Foxes fault... Foxy is just eating for survival and its up to the owners of pets and livestock to take better steps to protect their animals against what is simply nature at work. :)

Sorry about that - I was agreeing with you, not trying to pick a row... I think I clicked on the wrong quote button. :blush: