Postman beaten up for going without his shirt

As stated the postman in question is my brother,The attacked happened yeaterday and has been reported to the police.My brother has recieved hospital attention for this and all for trying to do his job.It beggers belief how some on here can make fun of this.I would strongly appeal to anyone who witnessed this to make a statment to the police as chargers are being brought against the thug who carried out the mindless attack.

Unfortunately there are people on here that think ''hey, I can throw in a Stocksbridge joke, I'm just sooooo funny and original'', instead of showing any kind of sympathy.

I hope your Brother recovers from the attack and they get the thug responsible.

im not saying there did but there does seem to be the perception when somebody refers to racism as being white on black agree?

..probably because in the majority of instances that's the case.

But I've always believed that racists exist in similar proportions in all communities, so if 5% of all people are racist, that would mean there are more white racists in the UK than black ones, not because whites are more racist, but because they exist in significantly larger numbers.

The white farmers in southern Africa are probably sick to death of encountering black racists.

Unfortunately there are people on here that think ''hey, I can throw in a Stocksbridge joke, I'm just sooooo funny and original'', instead of showing any kind of sympathy.

Up until blueandwhite's contribution, the story was entirely based on hearsay.

Yes it was my brother and i can confirm it happened.

Was he wearing a shirt or not, can you tell us, please?

Edited to add: Having been a postman for several years and also having been attacked on more than one occasion I can confirm that it does rock you back on your heels and takes a lot of the fun out of the job for a while.

Hope your bro' makes a speedy recovery.

Edited by max