Postman beaten up for going without his shirt

That's good news, but maybe your post should have been directed at Ghostrider?

Sorry fella,i just tagged it on to yours,it was ment for Goshtrider.

Unsubscribing from thread on the basis that it's a non-story. Will be back to apologise if any evidence that this took place ever turns up.

My brother works as a postman in Stocksbridge.Yesterday whilst on his round he was attacked by a black youth who punched 3 times,the assualt was unprovoked and happened in broad daylight.My brother has had to receive hospital attention and has reported it to the police.I would urge anyone who witnessed this incident to come forward and give a statement to the police and help remove scum from our streets.What is the world coming to when you cant do your job without fear of assult.

Another thread started on it here.

whoever did it should be prosecuted for racial assault as its disgusting, racism isnt just a one sided thing ie: white against black, i just hope he gets caught and prosecuted

As stated the postman in question is my brother,The attacked happened yeaterday and has been reported to the police.My brother has recieved hospital attention for this and all for trying to do his job.It beggers belief how some on here can make fun of this.I would strongly appeal to anyone who witnessed this to make a statment to the police as chargers are being brought against the thug who carried out the mindless attack.

A lot of you call me racist but at least I do not beat people up for not being white.

Thank heavens for small mercies!

racism isnt just a one sided thing ie: white against black, i just hope he gets caught and prosecuted
Nobody suggested it was sheffgrow

Nobody suggested it was sheffgrow

im not saying they did but there does seem to be the perception when somebody refers to racism as being white on black agree?

Edited by sheffgrow

As stated the postman in question is my brother,The attacked happened yeaterday and has been reported to the police.My brother has recieved hospital attention for this and all for trying to do his job.It beggers belief how some on here can make fun of this.I would strongly appeal to anyone who witnessed this to make a statment to the police as chargers are being brought against the thug who carried out the mindless attack.

Unfortunately there are people on here that think ''hey, I can throw in a Stocksbridge joke, I'm just sooooo funny and original'', instead of showing any kind of sympathy.

I hope your Brother recovers from the attack and they get the thug responsible.

im not saying there did but there does seem to be the perception when somebody refers to racism as being white on black agree?

..probably because in the majority of instances that's the case.

But I've always believed that racists exist in similar proportions in all communities, so if 5% of all people are racist, that would mean there are more white racists in the UK than black ones, not because whites are more racist, but because they exist in significantly larger numbers.

The white farmers in southern Africa are probably sick to death of encountering black racists.

Yes the Star would say police hunting pink man :hihi:

I think The Star would more likely report that the police are looking for a male with fuzzy hair, thick lips and a bone through his nose ;)

Unfortunately there are people on here that think ''hey, I can throw in a Stocksbridge joke, I'm just sooooo funny and original'', instead of showing any kind of sympathy.

Up until blueandwhite's contribution, the story was entirely based on hearsay.

A number of posts have been removed, Please do not swear, bicker insult other forum users. Thanks.