Make up sellers in WH Smith

Its the same in WHSmiths in Meadowhall, down the centre aisle, i go around the edge now if i want to get to the back of the store, and if you dont want their rubbish they just make sarcastic comments.

Im sure they told me a famous make up artist invented it, and tell you the name of American shows that shes applied this make up on. Id never heard of her or the shows.

What is the make-up called? Did they give you some spiel about it being launched in chain stores soon with a celebrity tie-in and them just test marketing it, so it's a bargain?

it's by victoria jackson.

the spiel i got was that she sells from selfridges (or similar), in london, that she is new and trying to launch into the high street. (true or not i dont know)

that aside, the products are pretty good and the prices were in line, infact cheaper than the same sort of thing from boots/john lewis etc...

but as i said before the salesman i got was very nice and not one bit pushy.

the spiel i got was that she sells from selfridges (or similar), in london, that she is new and trying to launch into the high street. (true or not i dont know).

That's the one - she was trying to do that when they tried to sell me some travelling door to door three years ago. Full marks for sticking with it though!

I hate it when you get maced in the department stores like John Lewis.

the spiel i got was that she sells from selfridges (or similar), in london, that she is new and trying to launch into the high street. (true or not i dont know)

that aside, the products are pretty good and the prices were in line, infact cheaper than the same sort of thing from boots/john lewis etc...

but as i said before the salesman i got was very nice and not one bit pushy.

Are they the ones down at Midland station as well?

I got stopped by a fat guy in WHS on fargate trying to sell me make up! He was a right condescending idiot!

He kept saying things like, the ladies love it! & your wife will look great in this!.....

My wife hardly ever wears make up!

Threads merged.

they've been at sheffield train station on and off over last few weeks. They seriously have problems taking no for an answer!

The guy is great at picking his words about Victoria Jackson being a makeup Artist for Sex in the City but when you tell him that she isnt he then says that its her makeup thats in the show.

It's not even used in the show- they use Mac makeup!