Owls vs Blades the Thread

canadablade

Have things really changed that much at your place?.

As for Jeffers, I have never seen a mans own fans give a player as much stick as owls give him on here, practically praying for him to leave.

As for Tudgay, owls fans on here were terrified of him being sold shouting his praises.

Surely things haven't changed that much?.

Oh gerroff on holiday, this one has nowt to do with us two. Have a good un, I shall try to do likewise. :thumbsup:

Oh gerroff on holiday, this one has nowt to do with us two. Have a good un, I shall try to do likewise. :thumbsup:

Went last thursday morning from Newcastle, stopped up there at a friends after the Blades match.

Had to come back Sunday morning for an emergency, back out in a couple of days to finish off.

It never rains but it pours eh?.

Gonna listen to the match with my mate who is a fanatical wednesday fan.

He lives there and was over here at christmas for the Newcastle game as Straffords guest.

Jammy sod probably saw wednesdays best performance on his only attendance of the season.

Have things really changed that much at your place?.

As for Jeffers, I have never seen a mans own fans give a player as much stick as owls give him on here, practically praying for him to leave.

As for Tudgay, owls fans on here were terrified of him being sold shouting his praises.

Surely things haven't changed that much?.

Yeah things have changed that much , Tudgay for my money isn,t half the player he was last season ( maybe the burnley interest influenced that ) but hes just going through the motions, his body language tells us that. As for jeffers give him a start and lets see if hes up for it , We have only scored 18 goals in the 20 matches since ai arrived, DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES

Yeah things have changed that much , Tudgay for my money isn,t half the player he was last season ( maybe the burnley interest influenced that ) but hes just going through the motions, his body language tells us that. As for jeffers give him a start and lets see if hes up for it , We have only scored 18 goals in the 20 matches since ai arrived, DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES

I would put a bit of Tuggy's poor season down to Potter's lack of creativity from midfield, he's dropping deep all the time cos nothing comes out of the midfield

But they're all to blame for the poor season - with maybe Grant being the only exception

Went last thursday morning from Newcastle, stopped up there at a friends after the Blades match.

Had to come back Sunday morning for an emergency, back out in a couple of days to finish off.

It never rains but it pours eh?.

Gonna listen to the match with my mate who is a fanatical wednesday fan.

He lives there and was over here at christmas for the Newcastle game as Straffords guest.

Jammy sod probably saw wednesdays best performance on his only attendance of the season.

Got the recipe for your prawn dish, sounds nice, the wife did a nice alternative using coconut milk, the weather is a bit naughty at the moment though, oh what the hell.