Owls vs Blades the Thread

Was just going to post that...You will know how the other relegation threatened teams have gone on on saturday so there should be extra incentive to beat us if there wasn't enough already.

All Blades have to play for is another Sheffield DOUBLE and we've done that so many times it gets boring ;)

cup final time for blades

cup final time for blades

You had 4 Cup finals left and have lost one of them already.

3 to go --- Twitchy bottom time :D

P or G was quite good yesterday if you are a Blade, funny how most owls dont think you have a chance of stopping up :hihi::hihi::hihi:

You had 4 Cup finals left and have lost one of them already.

3 to go --- Twitchy bottom time :D

P or G was quite good yesterday if you are a Blade, funny how most owls dont think you have a chance of stopping up :hihi::hihi::hihi:

no they prob dont, going on the 43 games we've played so far dont really think anyone would say we'd deffo stay up

no they prob dont, going on the 43 games we've played so far dont really think anyone would say we'd deffo stay up

Too true

We've had barely a handful of decent performances this season, so its hard to see where we are going to get another 3 from

I really do fear the worse me, obviously United won't want to do us any favours, Cardiff hate us after what we did to them in the final game of last season, and anyone could win between us and Palace.

Three points is essential from either the derby or the Cardiff away game.

should be an interesting game win, lose or draw. if we get a holiday from the derbys for next season or so then i wont lose too much sleep over it, can get abit annoying sometimes. hopefully irwine wont play it safe though. united are nothin special and we need a win, if jj is on form then he should cause their defence a few worrys, just need the team to make any chances they get count

In all fairness i watched United the other night against Newcastle and in all honesty they were pretty good in spells, they got hammered down the flanks though with Guiterez and Routledge, so a fit Johnson should pose a few problems against a weak looking pair of full backs.

United also had there chances and suffered from a bottler of a ref.

In all fairness i watched United the other night against Newcastle and in all honesty they were pretty good in spells, they got hammered down the flanks though with Guiterez and Routledge, so a fit Johnson should pose a few problems against a weak looking pair of full backs.

United also had there chances and suffered from a bottler of a ref.

i'm not saying there a bad team, just that their no newcastle or west brom. varney and jj hopefully should give them plenty to think about. they have a couple of players that we need to watch, mainly cresswell and little i'd say but a few utd fans at work aren't expecting much from the team so we'll see. end of the day it's a derby and anything could happen

i'm not saying there a bad team, just that their no newcastle or west brom. varney and jj hopefully should give them plenty to think about. they have a couple of players that we need to watch, mainly cresswell and little i'd say but a few utd fans at work aren't expecting much from the team so we'll see. end of the day it's a derby and anything could happen

Yeah true m8, lets hope its the same ref who took charge when Kilgallon got sent off against us, we could do with a slice of luck like that.

We haven't been having the run of the green, but 46 games is more than enough to seperate the crap from the good.

I expect we will help you escape the drop.

I expect we will help you escape the drop.

I hope you do, Blackwell hasn't exactly been pulling the results out away from home so heres hoping Al.