Owls vs Blades the Thread

canadablade

Or ******* it down like it usually does in Sheffield :hihi:

Counting the hours now, fry up material check, 2 crates of kronenbourg check, ticket check, confidence still to be ticked :hihi:

Yep nerves starting to kick in now even over here ...I only get to watch a gamecast on soccernet.com :mad:

Looks like Scunny clear of danger now, good point for Palace today, you really need a win against us but, no matter what happens its coming down to the Palace match i reckon, you think your nerves will be shot tomorrow wait till the Palace match :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yep nerves starting to kick in now even over here ...I only get to watch a gamecast on soccernet.com :mad:

Looks like Scunny clear of danger now, good point for Palace today, you really need a win against us but, no matter what happens its coming down to the Palace match i reckon, you think your nerves will be shot tomorrow wait till the Palace match :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Should be a good un thats for sure CB, not the greatest start to my weekend though Defoes just scored for Spurs :(

nerves definately setting in but still can't wait, should be a good day and will be good to see hillsborough sold out. don't know what the score is going to be but at least we aren't down if we lose, still could do with something out of the game otherwise i do fear the worst

nerves definately setting in but still can't wait, should be a good day and will be good to see hillsborough sold out. don't know what the score is going to be but at least we aren't down if we lose, still could do with something out of the game otherwise i do fear the worst

What you up to tommorow Dave m8 :)

I still reckon our nearest rivals for the drop are Watford.

I reckon they're on -13 goals, and we're on -19 so a nice 7-0 win over United will just do us nicely!

Assuming of course, we whup Palace in the last game.

not too sure yet. got kids staying over but can go out in morning whenever so should be able to meet up depending what your doing

Well were on about walking from town to Hillsborough the traffic is gonna make London look quiet tommorow.

Should be in Hillsborough about half 11 your welcome to come to ours if you want m8 and come on the mooch with us, or meet us at the ground.

Well were on about walking from town to Hillsborough the traffic is gonna make London look quiet tommorow.

Should be in Hillsborough about half 11 your welcome to come to ours if you want m8 and come on the mooch with us, or meet us at the ground.

i think i'd have to meet up in hillsborough, gonna be driving down so not really worth me driving to yours then walking back. if you pm me the number you will be on then i will text you when i have parked up, half 11 will be fine to meet up at though