RTC Halifax Road evening of 6/3/10

There has been a very nasty accident on Halifax Rd ,4 cars involved.The road is shut off from Doe Royd Rd /Lyminster Rd to Wilcox Rd.

It is believed that there has been a fatality.If possible you should avoid this area

It was a friend of a friend involved in the accident and he's doing ok.

Would the friend of the friend be the one who drove away or the one who has been arrested for causing death by dangerous driving?

Would the friend of the friend be the one who drove away or the one who has been arrested for causing death by dangerous driving?

you have misread the guy who is in hospital is the one arrested for causing death by dangerous driving so far the orange car not been caught ...

Poor innocent lady. My thoughts are with anybody affected by her dreadfully avoidable loss of life. I hope you will find the strength to come through this. X

All I can hope is that this friend of a friend has been in some 'other' accident and not the one we have been referring to.

If your 'friend of a friend' is indeed the civic driver then shall I go and tell the lady's family that he's doing ok???.....while they're mourning the loss of a wonderful woman..

I'm sure that'd make them feel a whole lot better.

Can you ask you're friend of a friend also to let us know where we can find his friend in the orange car??

and BTW who won their race???... because I sure as hell know who lost

RIP poor lady xx

Condolences to her family and friends xx :(

All I can hope is that this friend of a friend has been in some 'other' accident and not the one we have been referring to.

If your 'friend of a friend' is indeed the civic driver then shall I go and tell the lady's family that he's doing ok???.....while they're mourning the loss of a wonderful woman..

I'm sure that'd make them feel a whole lot better.

Can you ask you're friend of a friend also to let us know where we can find his friend in the orange car??

and BTW who won their race???... because I sure as hell know who lost

well said ..........and i am very sorry for your loss x

Edited by Rachylou

he's doing ok.

That's a shame (unless you're on about the Lane Top incident):(