RTC Halifax Road evening of 6/3/10

The lady in the Micra was a very close friend of mine and wil be sadly missed.

I would urge anyone with further information to contact the police straight away.

Could someone tell me exactly where the incident was (by PM) as I'd like to lay flowers.

Many Thanks

RIP my dear dear friend xx

So very sorry for your tragic loss X

Edited by shinyhappy68

I would urge anyone with further information to contact the police straight away.

Could someone tell me exactly where the incident was (by PM) as I'd like to lay flowers.

Many Thanks

just tragic sorry for your freinds life

I'm so sorry for your loss mashcat01. Sending you and this lady's family and other loved ones my sincere condolences and sympathy.

Whilst we appreciate that everything is likely to be a bit much right now, can we ask you to report anything that you or the family feel is inappropriate on this thread please? We do try to think of the loved ones of people involved, but we're aware that we may not always get it right.

Sincere condolences to the family and friends of the lady who died :(

Many Thanks

the accident was between the junction of lyminster road/halifax road and browning road/halifax road just where the bus stop is with the layby

R.I.P another innocent person taken too soon

Whilst we appreciate that everything is likely to be a bit much right now, can we ask you to report anything that you or the family feel is inappropriate on this thread please? We do try to think of the loved ones of people involved, but we're aware that we may not always get it right.

Well said.

Its at times like this that people should realise that the mod / admin team don’t just make up rules for the fun of it, they are there to protect those involved.

Edited by Grandad.Malky

we were told a 52 year old woman was killed in the accident,has anyone heard anything about the crash at the netto lane top

My thoughts are with the family of the bereaved lady.

May she rest in peace.

went past this afternoon and police were looking for cctv cameras on halifax rd.They noted one down outside parson cross school so hopefully if it was working it will show what the honda and the mystery orange car were doing a few seconds before the collision.May the poor lady rest in peace.

we were told a 52 year old woman was killed in the accident,has anyone heard anything about the crash at the netto lane top

The crash at Lane Top has a thread for itself. I posted a link to it earlier in the thread.

Im so sorry for your loss, my thoughts go to here friends and family. RIP