Is Sheffield Racist?

I watched the Panorama programme last week about racism in England, the documentary was filmed in Bristol. I just wanted to know are parts of Sheffield racist? or are we quite tolerant in Sheffield?

There are already threads on this forum along these lines would suggest

you do a search.

I watched the Panorama programme last week about racism in England, the documentary was filmed in Bristol. I just wanted to know are parts of Sheffield racist? or are we quite tolerant in Sheffield?

I would say there are some people in parts of Sheffield that are raciest,and racisme will always be there unfortunately.

i wouldent say racist but there are feelings about all the problems

eg all the iligals coming here taling allthe benifits ,jobs, hospital beds,housing,ext

im not racist but sick to death of being in the middelof all these problems when if all the iligal,s went home ext the problem would be halfed

I for one am not racist, I'm happy for imigrants to enter the country, providing they get a job and contribute to the economy, and this goes exactly for the English people who don't/wont get up and find a job. Unfortunatly I'm one of the above, I don't have a job, but I look each day, aswell as being a student.

Usually I find people complain about foreign people who come to this country and don't work, but never say anything about all the current residents of this country doing it.