Is Sheffield Racist?

eg all the iligals coming here taling allthe benifits ,jobs, hospital beds,housing,ext

I really don't want to get involved but I can't help myself

"Iligals" obviously can't claim any benefits or work for a legal employer. You're getting your slogans mixed up.

i wouldent say racist but there are feelings about all the problems

eg all the iligals coming here taling allthe benifits ,jobs, hospital beds,housing,ext

im not racist but sick to death of being in the middelof all these problems when if all the iligal,s went home ext the problem would be halfed

I take it you mean the ones claiming asylum ect mate , well im totally with you on that, well said pitty our goverment dont feel the same if it was me id do as elvis sang lol , RETURN TO SENDER .:hihi:

Sheffield I don't find to be that racist, its areas surrounding it like Barnsley, Rotherham and Doncaster which are and have always been predominantly white areas.

I take it you've haven't been to Rotherham recently fella.

Edited by blueandwhite

I'm from Sheffield, and not racist. The main issues that Sheffield people have is migrants that claim benefits and don't put into the system. This also goes for those that are from Sheffield that don't put into the system, but take everything out of it they can.

More needs to be done to crack down on this - It's the people that do an honest day's work who suffer now and will suffer in the long run with pensions etc. All the benefits they are paying out now to people that have never put in, will affect it for us that have in the long run for sure...

I watched the Panorama programme last week about racism in England, the documentary was filmed in Bristol. I just wanted to know are parts of Sheffield racist? or are we quite tolerant in Sheffield?

Yes. Darnall is inredibly racist.

Infact i would go there anymore its so bad.