Boyzone's Stephen Gateley found dead.

donuticus

I am the biggest fan of Mr Gately you've ever known-I've loved him ever since I can remember. He was a wonderful, wonderful man, with more talent then many gave him credit for. I seriously thought he would marry me one day. When I was younger, obviously :) I got a text this morning telling me the news, as everyone knew how much I loved him, had a bit of a leaking eye moment and have been so sad all day-I was embarassed at how sad I was at first, but thinking about it, it's such a tragic thing to happen, he was so, so young, that there really is reason to be upset. His poor OH. My thoughts are with him and Stephen's family and friends. I still cannot believe it, I'm so honestly and truly saddened.

I am the biggest fan of Mr Gately you've ever known-I've loved him ever since I can remember. He was a wonderful, wonderful man, with more talent then many gave him credit for. I seriously thought he would marry me one day. When I was younger, obviously :) I got a text this morning telling me the news, as everyone knew how much I loved him, had a bit of a leaking eye moment and have been so sad all day-I was embarassed at how sad I was at first, but thinking about it, it's such a tragic thing to happen, he was so, so young, that there really is reason to be upset. His poor OH. My thoughts are with him and Stephen's family and friends. I still cannot believe it, I'm so honestly and truly saddened.

I can relate to every single word you've just said there! (Except, I was going to marry him ;) )

It is very sad, but I refuse to believe any speculation about binge drinking. Stephen just didn't appear to come across as a big drinker.

I can relate to every single word you've just said there! (Except, I was going to marry him ;) )

It is very sad, but I refuse to believe any speculation about binge drinking. Stephen just didn't appear to come across as a big drinker.

:) So glad someone else feels the same-I felt a bit stupid, and can't really explain why I'm as upset as I am-the only explanation I can come up with is that throughout my whole childhood I adored this man in the way only a child can dote on a celebrity! As I grew older, I was able to turn that adoration into admiration and respect for him and his courage and general lovliness. Solid proof you don't have to have bad boy appeal to be amazingly attractive and likeable.