Boyzone's Stephen Gateley found dead.

donuticus

Linking Gateley's death to Matt Lucas's partner's suicide is a particularly sleazy thing to do.

1/

Gay and straight people have sex, drink and smoke joints.

2/

Gay and straight people sometimes die tragically young.

3/

Taking drugs, drinking or dying young has the square root of fxxx all to do with being gay or straight.

Well said. I only have two words for this woman, cow and stupid.

It's not true, either. The vast majority of homosexuals do not pursue any more hedonistic a lifestyle than the vast majority of heterosexuals do.

As for the article, most of it is quite reasonable. It's only at the end, where she brings in a sideswipe on homosexuality in general, that she makes herself look silly. A lot of questions do still remain unanswered about how a fit, healthy young man can suddenly keel over dead for no good reason.

Is that why they seem to have a tendency for attention seeking with all the gay pride festivals,from what Iv seen of certain of the gay nightclubs hedonistic seems to more the norm

Is that why they seem to have a tendency for attention seeking with all the gay pride festivals,from what Iv seen of certain of the gay nightclubs hedonistic seems to more the norm

Never been in Kingdom then?

Or to Ibiza.

Or Ayia Napa.

Or <INSERT COUNTLESS OTHER EURO TRASH RESORTS>

Or heard about Sandals holidays.

Ibiza Uncovered, Carribean Uncovered etc etc etc all showed how slutty the heterosexual population can be.

And whilst we're at it, La Chambre!!!

yeah and nightclubs that are frequented by mostly heterosexuals are so quiet and civilised aren't they. No hedonism whatsoever:rolleyes:

Never been in Kingdom then?

Or to Ibiza.

Or Ayia Napa.

Or <INSERT COUNTLESS OTHER EURO TRASH RESORTS>

Or heard about Sandals holidays.

Ibiza Uncovered, Carribean Uncovered etc etc etc all showed how slutty the heterosexual population can be.

And whilst we're at it, La Chambre!!!

You must admit that being gay is rather peculiar , being heterosexual is not peculiar .

You must admit that being gay is rather peculiar , being heterosexual is not peculiar .

Also, whilst I'm asking, is there something "peculiar" about being black? Being asian? Being european? I'm assuming a homophobe would be racist too. Pardon me if I'm correct.

Also, whilst I'm asking, is there something "peculiar" about being black? Being asian? Being european? I'm assuming a homophobe would be racist too. Pardon me if I'm correct.

But you see, you've just fallen into the trap of exposing your own bigotry there - it's possible to be either/or or both, surely?

But you see, you've just fallen into the trap of exposing your own bigotry there - it's possible to be either/or or both, surely?

Aside from the fact I was being sarcastic, you'll have to excuse my assumption that a person so stupid to describe homosexuality as "peculiar" would also have issues with people's race too.

Aside from the fact I was being sarcastic, you'll have to excuse my assumption that a person so stupid to describe homosexuality as "peculiar" would also have issues with people's race too.

It really didnt read as being sarcastic. And what is it they say about assumptions...