Britain Asked to take many more Asylum seekers By Brussels

There has been a rise in cases throughout the UK with people coming over with new strains ect that are not responding to treatments. Do you not think that it would be safer not to let people in the country that are riddled with decease ?

We used to screen pets crossing our borders but that got scrapped because it was pointless when they couldnt even keep tabs on the human trafficing coming in so it was irrelivant if your dog got rabies when people were coming over with the likes of Aids ect.

"riddled with decease" ?.................if only! Edited by mossdog

the rules of quarantine for pets are bieng relaxed but what the poster says happened did happen pets were quarentined if coming to britain from abroad

http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/quarantine/quarantine/procedures/qprocs.htm

as for the aids bieng brought here ,blunkett has taken steps to cut down on infected immigrants entering

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article155569.ece

so it seems it's not totally untrue is it ?

Yes it is. Its's a blatant lie. Pet quarantine rules have never been affected by "human trafficking", as I suspect you already know.

I read the daily mail today and my IQ dropped by 30 points! I will sum up what it said (including the sports page) "Send em back" at least thats what I got from it.

What a rabid bunch of nonsense.

Will we get our ex pats sent back.

On the African theme - 80+ cases against how many African doctors and nurses working helping the NHS?

Did anyone see mock the week last night. The subject of Daily Mail headlines was briefly mentioned... It's on iPlayer for those who want a laugh at the mail's expense. For Mr BENN, yes, the loony left has taken over comedy too, and the other papers were being too PC when they chose their headlines.

Before I opened this thread I thought to myself - "That sounds very much like a Daily Mail headline" . I just don't know why they are so easy to spot.

I thought they all came to Britain anyway because we are such a soft touch so surely a EU wide scheme will mean we get less if they are shared out based on population. I think the Daily Mail needs a bit of consistency.

Edited by Cynic

Yes it is. Its's a blatant lie. Pet quarantine rules have never been affected by "human trafficking", as I suspect you already know.

you are without a doubt a muppet,you post non related replies because you have been proven wrong again:loopy::loopy:

you are without a doubt a muppet,you post non related replies because you have been proven wrong again:loopy::loopy:

The reply was related.

I had not been proven wrong.

If you can't post without resorting to name-calling, you have the problem, not I.

Hasn't the UK, and other member states of the EU got the right to put their own countries affairs first, before EU wishes?

Hasn't the UK, and other member states of the EU got the right to put their own countries affairs first, before EU wishes?

Quick question. Have you actually read this thread, or the article in question? The word that seems to be evading those with frothy mouths is Voluntary

Quick question. Have you actually read this thread, or the article in question? The word that seems to be evading those with frothy mouths is Voluntary

Have you read my post?, it was a question.:huh:

i wondered where the Lentil eating ,yughurt knitting Guardian readers were tonight .

it may be voluntary -but we all know our spineless leftie government will implement it -thats certain

i wondered where the Lentil eating ,yughurt knitting Guardian readers were tonight .

it may be voluntary -but we all know our spineless leftie government will implement it -thats certain

I think I might have to report you for such a rude and offensive post Mr Benn! Give you a taste of your very own vile medicine.

Just because someone isn't racist, or doesn't blame all non-white, non-English people for the troubles of this country, does not mean you can come out with the bile above.

You love to dish out horrid and hurtful comments, but the moment someone says something that you slightly disagree with and find offensive, you report them.

Well, I found this post highly offensive, as I'm more than sure some other people did. So if I do not receive a public apology on this thread, I will be contacting the Admin Team.

I await your response.