Britain Asked to take many more Asylum seekers By Brussels

From the article:

A Home Office spokesman welcomed the new scheme but emphasised that it was voluntary.

He added: 'We are pleased to see the EU move towards a common system of refugee resettlement, which has the potential to benefit some of the world's most vulnerable people.

'We will consider and scrutinise the details of these new proposals very carefully prior to agreement and the UK has the ability to opt out of any proposal that is not in our national interest.'

Thats what I came to post; the way to read Mail articles is to scan to the last paragraph and see this type of thing.

I agree whole heartedly that we should take more asylum seekers into the UK,and that the government actually build special units to house them all.

These units would incorporate a place for them to work, a school a medical centre and social facilities not unlike the car factories in Japan.

I propose that these units (25) be built within and around Sheffield .... and while we are at it we can turn the land that was the city airport into Europes large immigrant/asylum seekers centre and holding station ... much bigger and better than Songat.

I think that we should lay on special trains from Calais to Sheffield then new tram lines to the site. From here they could be despatched to the new units.

This policy would then prevent these people becoming injured whilst trying to jump on lorries or getting themselves electrocuted in the Channel Tunnel.

It seems the Daily Mail waving,xenophobic right wing fruitcake is attention seeking once again.

You're not wrong Stan, one of these days the Daily Hate will come up with a story so cataclysmically appalling that BENN will spontaneously combust in a blue-tinged cloud of self-righteous indignation.

Until that tragic day dawns, he'll continue to vent his considerable spleen on here, so that the saner and more sanguine can laugh at his little outbursts of apoplexy.

I agree whole heartedly that we should take more asylum seekers into the UK,and that the government actually build special units to house them all.

These units would incorporate a place for them to work, a school a medical centre and social facilities not unlike the car factories in Japan.

I propose that these units (25) be built within and around Sheffield .... and while we are at it we can turn the land that was the city airport into Europes large immigrant/asylum seekers centre and holding station ... much bigger and better than Songat.

I think that we should lay on special trains from Calais to Sheffield then new tram lines to the site. From here they could be despatched to the new units.

This policy would then prevent these people becoming injured whilst trying to jump on lorries or getting themselves electrocuted in the Channel Tunnel.

Hrrah for Johnny Foreigner!

You're not wrong Stan, one of these days the Daily Hate will come up with a story so cataclysmically appalling that BENN will spontaneously combust in a blue-tinged cloud of self-righteous indignation.

Until that tragic day dawns, he'll continue to vent his considerable spleen on here, so that the saner and more sanguine can laugh at his little outbursts of apoplexy.

ive yet to find a sane member of the leftie brigade