Britain Asked to take many more Asylum seekers By Brussels

I Thank you,

I would like to dedicate this to the many people out there that cannot get social housing, are in hospital que's, find themselfes priced out of work ect ect ect. :D

This one is possibly not quite as bad but still pretty bad; what does the EU have to do with hospital queues or social housing?

this reminds me of the old saying

If they can't have a thread about gypsies, let them have one about asylum seekers.

no topic should be off limits to debate in a free country ..........................

oh i forgot i traded our democratic country for a PC one -where we must not talk about issues that may upset some people .

no topic should be off limits to debate in a free country ..........................

oh i forgot i traded our democratic country for a PC one -where we must not talk about issues that may upset some people .

You mean like the way you tell us we mustn't talk about racism?

Or where you prevent debates by insulting anyone with an opposing view as a tree hugger, loony lefty etc.?

Or where you take a biassed story and manage to misrepresent it to say something else and think it supports your case, like with this thread?

Edited by Wildcat

You mean like the way you tell us we mustn't talk about racism?

Or where you prevent debates by insulting anyone with an opposing view as a tree hugger, loony lefty etc.?

Or where you take a biassed story and manage to misrepresent it to say something else and think it supports your case, like with this thread?

where did i misrepresent the opening post on this thread -i posted a direct link to a story in a national newspaper -not rumour or heresay -i just posted the facts for people to debate

oh dear, a link to the Mail!

Well you wouldn't expect the Pinkos at the BBC or the Guardian to cover the story - would you?

It's just what we need - more African "asylum seekers" - give the NHS something to do and something to spend our taxes on.

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/hivandaids/African-infections-take-Scots-HIV.2497741.jp

Edited by Nodens

Well you wouldn't expect the Pinkos at the BBC or the Guardian to cover the story - would you?

It's just what we need - more African "asylum seekers" - give the NHS something to do and something to spend our taxes on.

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/hivandaids/African-infections-take-Scots-HIV.2497741.jp

85 cases last year, wow.

New figures show that in Greater Glasgow, which is home to the majority of Scotland’s 6,000 asylum seekers, there were 85 new diagnoses of HIV in 2002-2003.