Britain Asked to take many more Asylum seekers By Brussels

Mr BENN, what do you have to say about this bit:

'We will consider and scrutinise the details of these new proposals very carefully prior to agreement and the UK has the ability to opt out of any proposal that is not in our national interest.'

It's basically saying it's all very nice what the EU has said, but we won't agree until we think the proposals are worth implementing. The Mail article doesn't acknowledge this at all, and puts across that the proposals are definately happening, and we have no say in the matter. Do you believe that the main article fairly represents what the spokeman has said?

"Tell Brussels to keep it's nose out":roll:

Just show the meaning of the saying,

Better to keep mouth closed and look stupid,

Than open mouth and remove all doubt.

We joined the club, it is brussels bussines.

:loopy:.:loopy:.:loopy:.

did we get a say in it ? NO

we were promised a referendum by this lying government ,but they bottled it when they realised they would lose -so dont say we joined the club -the british public didnt get a say in it .

The sooner we get a referendom on Europe the better. We will never be able to have a secure border as long as we are in Europe.

Vote out of Europe and then give the unemployed a gun eatch and stick them on the coast facing the sea.

Congratulations, this is the most idiotic post I have ever seen on any forum in my entire life. I'll dig you out a prize if I can find one...

Here you are

Well done, I hope you're proud.

Congratulations, this is the most idiotic post I have ever seen on any forum in my entire life. I'll dig you out a prize if I can find one...

Here you are

Well done, I hope you're proud.

I Thank you,

I would like to dedicate this to the many people out there that cannot get social housing, are in hospital que's, find themselfes priced out of work ect ect ect. :D