Britain Asked to take many more Asylum seekers By Brussels

Thank you for responding. It was not so hard now was it? Certainly not tough enough to warrant suggesting Leviatian13 shoot himself like you did here:

See there you go again, have you considered an automatic.

Well i'm worried about nothing,

can't say as i'm happy about letting too many people into the country there's little enough housing for those already here, does that make me fearful?

On what basis are you unhappy about letting too many people in to the country if it is not fear?

If you are concerned about housing I guess you welcome people coming here to work in the building trade and those coming here to work and boost our economy so we can afford better housing?

Theres nothing wrong with other cultures you accept them or not but when they are forced onto people expect them to retaliate, we've accepted other cultures on a slow drip over the centuries, now we are expected to accept a flood of people some of who have turned out to be criminal and violent (perhaps you'll blame that on the Daily Mail) that displaces some of those already settled.

Would it not be more remarkable if no immigrant was criminal or violent? I can't think of any society that has ever been completely crime free.

Might it be correct to say the point you are making is that you fear immigrant crime?

This despite evidence to suggest immigrants commit no more crime than any other group in society (last years ACPO report springs to mind) and indeed that over the last 10 years when immigration has been high that crime has in fact gone down.

Why should i be worried about southerners coming up north same culture same traditions, may be a slight difference in menu's.

Well as others have pointed out there are differences in culture, but if you don't think them significant, I suppose the question it leads to is what part of our culture are you so concerned about losing?

And as has been raised before is not the correct way to preserve culture to practice and encourage it, rather than criticise other people for not behaving the way you want them to?

Your "starving paddys" jibe was to be expected from someone of your leanings.

So you aren't afraid of immigrants changing British culture then?

What other reason do you have for not wanting anyone else to come to Britain?

With two Irish brother inlaws i couldn't resist it.:hihi:

It's full, perhaps we can do what the ancients did seeing as how you mention them, send them to Ireland as overspill i'm sure the (indigenous irish) whoops sorry they were annihilated by the last ice age, won't mind.

Thank you for responding. It was not so hard now was it? Certainly not tough enough to warrant suggesting Leviatian13 shoot himself like you did here:

On what basis are you unhappy about letting too many people in to the country if it is not fear?

If you are concerned about housing I guess you welcome people coming here to work in the building trade and those coming here to work and boost our economy so we can afford better housing?

Would it not be more remarkable if no immigrant was criminal or violent? I can't think of any society that has ever been completely crime free.

Might it be correct to say the point you are making is that you fear immigrant crime?

This despite evidence to suggest immigrants commit no more crime than any other group in society (last years ACPO report springs to mind) and indeed that over the last 10 years when immigration has been high that crime has in fact gone down.

Well as others have pointed out there are differences in culture, but if you don't think them significant, I suppose the question it leads to is what part of our culture are you so concerned about losing?

And as has been raised before is not the correct way to preserve culture to practice and encourage it, rather than criticise other people for not behaving the way you want them to?

How can you shoot yourself with a gearbox, are you mad, with a starter like that the rest of your post is just the usual drivel, cant you find an interesting google link, oops just glanced at your ACPO report you already did.

Springs to mind indeed :hihi:

With two Irish brother inlaws i couldn't resist it.:hihi:

It's full, perhaps we can do what the ancients did seeing as how you mention them, send them to Ireland as overspill i'm sure the (indigenous irish) whoops sorry they were annihilated by the last ice age, won't mind.

Thankfully, Ireland doesn't have a large problem with racism, so yes, we do welcome legal immigrants here.

And by the way, Britain is not full. Another 50 million could easily fit in.

I think you are just racist and xenophobic. Mostly, you're scared.

The 'waves' are the 200, 000+ people that come here every year.

Its a question of numbers, i dont know about you but i dont want the population to grow to 70 million any time soon.

UK has about 20,000 asylum seekers a year, not 200,000.

This thread is about asylum seekers isn't it?