Britain Asked to take many more Asylum seekers By Brussels

You don't seem to know much fishy, always a question, didn't you get an education.

retep, you do a lot of asking questions and avoiding answering them yourself.

You claimed for example that this was putting words in your mouth and not a question so you could avoid answering it and you further claimed the discussion was about something it wasn't.

It shouldn't be a hard question, so what is your answer?

Ok, what I can fathom is that you're worried that the level of immigration is a threat to English culture and traditions. That would mean that you are not happy to allow other cultures in to the country through fear.

Do you feel the same way about southerners coming up here and threatening the northern cultures and traditions?

retep, you do a lot of asking questions and avoiding answering them yourself.

You claimed for example that this was putting words in your mouth and not a question so you could avoid answering it and you further claimed the discussion was about something it wasn't.

It shouldn't be a hard question, so what is your answer?

Well i'm worried about nothing,

can't say as i'm happy about letting too many people into the country there's little enough housing for those already here, does that make me fearful?

Theres nothing wrong with other cultures you accept them or not but when they are forced onto people expect them to retaliate, we've accepted other cultures on a slow drip over the centuries, now we are expected to accept a flood of people some of who have turned out to be criminal and violent (perhaps you'll blame that on the Daily Mail) that displaces some of those already settled.

Why should i be worried about southerners coming up north same culture same traditions, may be a slight difference in menu's.

Why should i be worried about southerners coming up north same culture same traditions, may be a slight difference in menu's.

..Southerners dont commit crime, and wouldn't put the same pressure on local housing stock etc etc?..

..Southerners dont commit crime, and wouldn't put the same pressure on local housing stock etc etc?..

Of course they do and of course they would but the question was on changing the culture and traditions which are both the same, unless of course you are suggesting there's more than one England.

Of course they do and of course they would but the question was on changing the culture and traditions which are both the same, unless of course you are suggesting there's more than one England.

Why does change scare you so much? It used to be traditional to burn heretics at the stake, and to throw Christians to lions, not to mention send small children up chimneys. Do you hanker for those good old days?

Which waves are you refering to and why does it bother you so much if people want to settle here permanently?[/QUOTE]

The 'waves' are the 200, 000+ people that come here every year.

Its a question of numbers, i dont know about you but i dont want the population to grow to 70 million any time soon.

You don't believe there is a different culture between the north and south?

Do you wear blinkers?

I dont believe theres' a different culture between the north and the south, not all southerners are 'yuppies' and stock market traders; and there are upper middle class people in the north too.