Michael Jackson has died

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

I stand corrected - with such a well presented argument I have no option but bow to your superior knowledge.

so thats y your being so rude

Despite our difference of opinions I have not been rude and the two cases I sited where many years ago, my youngest is now 18 , I feel the events are not clouding my opinion in this debate.:thumbsup:

I stand corrected - with such a well presented argument I have no option but bow to your superior knowledge.

well i cant say much more then loopy as your actually getting very boooring now

I thought there was a point where she actually had something to say put now the paranoia is shining through.

I thought there was a point where she actually had something to say put now the paranoia is shining through.

ive had plenty to say dont you think?

im just a little bored now

I've never been MJ fan but I have felt sorry for him the last few years. I do know one thing for sure, if I had his money, I would willingly have paid someone to 'get off my case' even if I was if I was innocent.

I've never been MJ fan but I have felt sorry for him the last few years. I do know one thing for sure, if I had his money, I would willingly have paid someone to 'get off my case' even if I was if I was innocent.

:thumbsup::)

ive had plenty to say dont you think?

im just a little bored now

Aren’t we all, what was the OP:- Michael Jackson has died

bout time

RIP MJ

In all fairness, you were detracting from what the thread was actually there for.. why didn't you go off and start another thread entitled "My wife used to pick up a neighbours daughter from school along with our son, one day I did the run and our neighbour was none to pleased.- What did I do wrong?" Maybe this will help alleviate your fears of parents who choose to say they would not let their child stay with a single bloke who wasn't a close family member!

Just an observation- but it comes across like you took it a bit personally!

In all fairness, you were detracting from what the thread was actually there for.. why didn't you go off and start another thread entitled "My wife used to pick up a neighbours daughter from school along with our son, one day I did the run and our neighbour was none to pleased.- What did I do wrong?" Maybe this will help alleviate your fears of parents who choose to say they would not let their child stay with a single bloke who wasn't a close family member!

Just an observation- but it comes across like you took it a bit personally!

:hihi::clap:

In all fairness, you were detracting from what the thread was actually there for..

And there is me trying to get the thread back on track………… what ever floats your boat. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: