Sheffield Flooding - AGAIN

I've just had a look on bbc weather and during the day its meant to be sunny so hopefully it will give the water levels time to subside and soak into the ground.

It was the 15th, sure of it.

No, it was the 25th as it was a Monday night. I was at a meeting that happens on the last Monday of the month, and we were a washout.

the 15/06/07 was a Friday.

Look North say City Hall has a problem and tonight's Godspell performance is cancelled.

Lovely pic of a poor woman, shoes in hand, paddling through the water.

I'm trying to communicate with my boyfriend whose stuck on the A1 bus in town. We live in Walkley and he's been told the 94 and 95 bus have been cancelled as have the trams. Does anyone know if this is true? I cant seem to find ANY updates on thsi on any of the fecking bus company websites and their phone numbers are just national automated 0800 numbers

tell me about it, my lass is stuck at the station and theres a line a mile long for taxis, all she wants is a tram but no one has a clue there!:huh:

Left work at 5pm to wait for tram and waited 20 minutes and still no tram and then my colleague told me that trams are not running. I was already parked on top half of Granville Road so took us ages to walk up there and the tram tracks near Castle College is complety flooded and burst water drains, got stuck in traffic on City Road for nearly an hour!!

DOes anyone around SWFC have flooding,ie Vere Road or Fielding?! On my way home and iv been told cellars are getting wet..

Some info would be much appreciated as i need to get someone to take things upstairs for me if it gets bad.

thanks.

according to bbc weather there is more coming over from the west overnight :(

new info ladys and gents apparently trams are runing meadowhell-cathederal cathederal-halfway

deffo was the 25th as it was the day after our sons birthday.

Theres a leak in the Weston Park Hospitals radiotherapy department. Anyone who should be receiving treatment tomorrow should give them a ring to check if its open.

avoid summerfield street just off eccy road if you're headed that way, totally flooded there