Karen Matthews

the bitch doesn't deserve any children you only have to look at the state of her to see what she really was like. any bloke who would want sex with that must be desperate. the bitch is where she belongs behind bars hope the bitch stays there. At least her kids may have decent foster parents and will be brought up with the love and affection they deserve. The bitch should have had her kids took off her years ago. Where were the social workers?

:)

Your posts are always invigorating, bladegirl (I mean that as a complement...). You have fire in your belly. However, I would like to present a scenario to you.

What if her daughter(s) insisted they stay with their mum?

the bitch doesn't deserve any children you only have to look at the state of her to see what she really was like. any bloke who would want sex with that must be desperate. the bitch is where she belongs behind bars hope the bitch stays there. At least her kids may have decent foster parents and will be brought up with the love and affection they deserve. The bitch should have had her kids took off her years ago. Where were the social workers?

So, essentially you hate her because she looks rough. Nice.

So, essentially you hate her because she looks rough. Nice.

How poor is that!

We could apologigise for her in many better, and far more convincing ways!

She is underprivileged and poor, she may have been abused as a child or even an ethnic minority.

Do not be so quick to judge!

Anyway, if she was an ethnic or a rapist then saint halibut would be there to apologise for her:D

How poor is that!

We could apologigise for her in many better, and far more convincing ways!

She is underprivileged and poor, she may have been abused as a child or even an ethnic minority.

Do not be so quick to judge!

Anyway, if she was an ethnic or a rapist then saint halibut would be there to apologise for her:D

I'm an ethnic, same as everyone - even you. I'm just not a minority here. So how can you draw a comparison between an 'ethnic' and a rapist? A person's ethnicity is inherited from their parents, but a rapist chooses to commit a horrendous crime against another person. And trying to score points off another poster because they take a different view isn't clever.

There is a difference between trying to understand why someone commits a crime to excusing them for it. I don't condone what Karen Matthews did to her daughter. I doubt she was much of a parent before Shannon's 'disappearance'. I don't know what will happen to her children when she's released, but if she does get them back, I hope she manages to put them before another 'relationship', and that social services keep a close watch on the family.

But I won't call her a bitch, or suggest that she should be killed, or even beaten up. I'm just so very glad that I've never had to live in a family like hers.

It seems like the poor helpless women can barely take responsible for herself let alone a child. Why are people allowed to continue to have children when they are clearly incapable of caring for them. It seems like the right to have kids is put before anything else. Karen Matthews should be sterilized -why should someone be continued to have kids if they can't care for the ones they have got.

I'm an ethnic, same as everyone - even you. I'm just not a minority here. So how can you draw a comparison between an 'ethnic' and a rapist? A person's ethnicity is inherited from their parents, but a rapist chooses to commit a horrendous crime against another person. And trying to score points off another poster because they take a different view isn't clever.

There is a difference between trying to understand why someone commits a crime to excusing them for it. I don't condone what Karen Matthews did to her daughter. I doubt she was much of a parent before Shannon's 'disappearance'. I don't know what will happen to her children when she's released, but if she does get them back, I hope she manages to put them before another 'relationship', and that social services keep a close watch on the family.

But I won't call her a bitch, or suggest that she should be killed, or even beaten up. I'm just so very glad that I've never had to live in a family like hers.

Some can't...mostly it's obvious in their statements the way they look opon ethnic minorities and child abusers. I wonder how many other sections of society are regarded on the same footing. Unemployed? Disabled? :rolleyes:

why would her daughter (s) epiphany would want to stay with her? she is hardly a role model is she? having her daughter kidnapped for money? hardly a loving mum is she? do you really think any daughter would want to go bacmk to a mother like? have you stop to think what that has done to daughter physically and mentally? get in the real world they are better off with out her