Karen Matthews

Exactly, she is in prison, doing her time, so why the anger? No one was killed or even injured, but, this poor woman is being treated like maxine Carr, who also did nothing wrong except lie for her boyfriend, she did her time in the nick, and is still being haunted?

What about the fact she conned money out of the Mccann's trust?? Do you not think that is the low of lows, when you are aware that your daughter is fine, but their daughter, god bless her, is sadly most likely no longer with us?? Do you not think that may contribute to the anger?

Or the fact she took money off all her neighbours and friends, in a help Shannon fund, in which she probably spent on Asda value lager, how about that?

What about the poor girl at the center of all this? She must be hurting so much, with so many questions that nobody can answer except her mother. She will be feeling so alone, and when you can't even trust your mother, how do you know who you can trust? Maybe that fuels peoples anger too. A vunerable little girl, shoved under a bed for a few weeks, just for the sake of a few quid and a bit of publicity, at her and many other peoples expense.

well said tess i agree with your post entirely, some people like halibut and ms macbeth think her behaviour is acceptable, well i don't remember in all of this is a child that has suffered and probably still suffering throught no fault of her own. The woman doesn't deserve any kids and i hope when she gets out of the nick that all her kids stay with there foster parents they certainly can't be no worse off. Whos to say when this so called piece of trash gets out she wouldn't do it again to any of her other kids?

well said tess i agree with your post entirely, some people like halibut and ms macbeth think her behaviour is acceptable, well i don't remember in all of this is a child that has suffered and probably still suffering throught no fault of her own. The woman doesn't deserve any kids and i hope when she gets out of the nick that all her kids stay with there foster parents they certainly can't be no worse off. Whos to say when this so called piece of trash gets out she wouldn't do it again to any of her other kids?

Read what I said - ''She did a very wrong thing and she's been tried, found guilty and punished.''

You either can't read (which is unlikely, since you can write) or you're deliberately misrepresenting what I said.

if halibut youare saying that she was found guilty and done her time why are you constantly arguing with people on here ? I think she is a disgrace, yes the woman is doing her time but the sentence is not long enough andf won't change my opinion of her either.