Karen Matthews

Yes it is.

What a strange question! I don't suppose anyone here can personally prove it anymore that they could prove that The Yorkshire Ripper was guilty of his crimes. Thats what we have a legal system for.

What is the point that you're trying to make?

So basically we have blind faith that justice was indeed done and she is guilty.

So basically we have blind faith that justice was indeed done and she is guilty.

Has she appealed against the verdict?

What is your reason for believing that there has been a miscarriage of justice?

Has she appealed against the verdict?

What is your reason for believing that there has been a miscarriage of justice?

I didn't say that. I'm not drawing conclusions. I asked if anyone on here could prove she is guilty. I ask that because a lot of people on here seem to put 100% of their trust in the media's reporting of how justice came about.

It just amuses me how people react when their undeniably faith-based conclusions are challenged.

I didn't say that. I'm not drawing conclusions. I asked if anyone on here could prove she is guilty. I ask that because a lot of people on here seem to put 100% of their trust in the media's reporting of how justice came about.

It just amuses me how people react when their undeniably faith-based conclusions are challenged.

I think you flatter yourself that anyone actually feels challenged by your comments.

Edited by happyhippy
fixed tags

What other system do you suggest we use to form an opinion of wether or not she commited the crime.

Undeniably, some miscarriages of justice do occasionally occur, but i would assume if this was the case Karen Mathews Lawyer would have appealed the verdict on her behalf, so I believe it is quite safe to assume she is guilty as charged.

I'm really quite confused about the point you're trying to make. Do you believe she is not guilty?

I think you flatter yourself that anyone actually feels challenged by your comments.

Hello. Do you have conclusive proof that Matthews is guilty?

Don't assume anything from that comment, this is just an exercise.

What other system do you suggest we use to form an opinion of wether or not she commited the crime.

Undeniably, some miscarriages of justice do occasionally occur, but i would assume if this was the case Karen Mathews Lawyer would have appealed the verdict on her behalf, so I believe it is quite safe to assume she is guilty as charged.

I'm really quite confused about the point you're trying to make. Do you believe she is not guilty?

I know the difference between opinion and conclusive evidence. I value both. I value your opinion and I see that it may be well founded, but you do not have conclusive evidence.

My point is, admittingly, arbitrary, but I find this whole thing quite fascinating if I'm honest, especially since the OP's link was to The Mirror. That's all.

I know the difference between opinion and conclusive evidence. I value both. I value your opinion and I see that it may be well founded, but you do not have conclusive evidence.

My point is, admittingly, arbitrary, but I find this whole thing quite fascinating if I'm honest, especially since the OP's link was to The Mirror. That's all.

Bizzare.:|

I just read these comments and wonder "where did that person get their conclusions from"?

I think some of us would be surprised at how little people need to read before they're convinced - and that's regardless of whether this woman is guilty or not. It's the way people build such strong assumptions from such weak sources. That is the point I'm trying to make.

the bitch doesn't deserve any children you only have to look at the state of her to see what she really was like. any bloke who would want sex with that must be desperate. the bitch is where she belongs behind bars hope the bitch stays there. At least her kids may have decent foster parents and will be brought up with the love and affection they deserve. The bitch should have had her kids took off her years ago. Where were the social workers?