Karen Matthews

...It wasn't that serious a crime compared to say murder or rape, no-one got killed, no-one got hurt so why all the angry posts?

I agree with the first part of your sentence but not the second. 'Hurt' is not always physical - her daughter will likely bear emotional and psychological scars for many years to come.

I agree with the first part of your sentence but not the second. 'Hurt' is not always physical - her daughter will likely bear emotional and psychological scars for many years to come.

Exactly. Can you imagine how you would feel if the one person in this world that should protect you and love you no matter what had hid you under a bed for god knows how long to make a few quid? That women is a waste of valuable oxygen.

Why do people get so angry about someone they've never met who has done no harm to them personally?

Karen Matthews committed a crime, got caught, was given a sentence and is now being punished. It wasn't that serious a crime compared to say murder or rape, no-one got killed, no-one got hurt so why all the angry posts?

Exactly, she is in prison, doing her time, so why the anger? No one was killed or even injured, but, this poor woman is being treated like maxine Carr, who also did nothing wrong except lie for her boyfriend, she did her time in the nick, and is still being haunted?

Why do people get so angry about someone they've never met who has done no harm to them personally?

Karen Matthews committed a crime, got caught, was given a sentence and is now being punished. It wasn't that serious a crime compared to say murder or rape, no-one got killed, no-one got hurt so why all the angry posts?

Pack mentality, hunt out the ones that don't fit in and savage em to death :rolleyes:

She did this awful thing with her daughter for money I believe...yep she got caught out..shes in prison..but today in prison theyre not punished are they..they lead a life of luxury..so she may have a better life inside than she was having outside...but the point I'm trying to make is initially it was done for money...well if she sells her story..shes got what she set out to do...gain money...I think the papers and magazines who are running this story..should be disgusted with themselves...but thats just my opinion....

Is it? Is it really?

I asked if anyone on here could prove she commited the crime.

Yes it is.

What a strange question! I don't suppose anyone here can personally prove it anymore that they could prove that The Yorkshire Ripper was guilty of his crimes. Thats what we have a legal system for.

What is the point that you're trying to make?

Edited by scoop