The "It's snowing!" and all things snow thread

god i hope not, we leave work at 5pm and i don't fancy another 3hr drive home from week :suspect:

It's not going for us. Some people need to look at the more basic reports before trying to decipher charts like that! Weather warnings are only in place for Scotland and south west wales at this time.

It's trying to do something here on Stradbroke again, but I can't make it out if it's very fine snow, sleet or rain.

Fragging screws have fallen out of the kitchen door handle, and all my tools are in the boot of my car which has so much snow on it it looks like it's got a spoiler!!! :suspect:

I do me best, but they don't half get lippy! :hihi:

Went to let my cat out this morning after he had been scratching at the door. As soon as he looked out I stood behind him so he could not get back in, he spat at me and then did a runner. Luckily he has now decided he is not leaving home after all and has returned home with his tail between his legs.