Sign in to follow this  

New Start :D

Hi

Some of you will remember that I posted saying that since I was burgled I couldn't leave the house.

Well with the encouragement from people here and some friends I finally got out that door and went to the doctors. I have started on antidepressants and am able to get out a little now.

I think it will take time for me to be totally ok with it but I think it's a good start.

Emma

Well done Emma, one step at a time is all it takes.

You'll soon be right as rain chuck! :D

Well done i no it takes couyrage to get up again and start living your life again after something bad has happened

Keep smiling

love

Sammie

well done from me to,dont let them get you down ,i know its hard because it happened to me before,but you cant let it feel like they've got on to of you,there scum,plain and simple and don't desevre to make decent folk feel scared of leaving ther houses,nobody has that right.

Scum? According to some forum members, burglars are barely even criminals and shouldn't have to go to jail. Little do they realise the seriousness of the crime. Good luck.

We sometimes get the odd dodgy dude coming in the pub - some try to sell bacon and cheese (obviously shoplifters) and some come in with TVs, microwaves and hi-fis. They all get turned away. I won't tolerate burglars. I've been burgled myself and it is distressing. The annoying thing is that although the insurance company paid out, they refused to reinsure me unless I paid a small fortune to have a burglar alarm fitted by a NACOSS approved supplier - more expense for something that wasn't my fault.

Know how you feel. The sad thing is that after I was burgled the fourth time, it was more a case of waking up thinking "sh*t, it's happened again, I'd better tell work I'll be late".

Oh dear Blondee I'm sorry it's happened to you four times. That's really awful.

Not sure what your experience was Emma, but I'm just glad that it only happened once while I was asleep in bed.

Turned out it was the bloke across the road. Police found all the gear there (which is why I would never be tempted to falsify an insurance claim!) and he still had the cheek to say he didn't know how it had got there!

The other three times I was away. I shared a house then - I'm sure if it happened now (I now live on my own) I think it would be much worse.

Good for you, Emma. You did the brave thing, taking the first steps back onto the road to getting over it all. Best of luck.

i havent been successfully burgled yet, but theyve tried several times. I dont go out much myself, but with the difference i dont choose to go out much. But life goes on and it will get better emma. Dont let em get u down.

:mrgreen: