If you love CATS - please help once again

That's fantastic news :clap: :clap:

And like you say great timing too, well done Pets @ Home

Brilliant news!!!!:thumbsup:

Thats just fantastic news and well over due, I am just so pleased it's about time that Jackie had some good luck :D

That is brilliant news she certainly needed it, thank god they came through. I still think posters will keep even more donations coming in, any way we can get some printed up? The more money coming in the better, and less worry for her.

Great news :) Couldn't have come at a better time for them I'm sure!!

Oberonsghost - we should be having some posters coming soon

I have one thats in publisher - i could email if you pm me your email address - or wait for the better ones to come

We at the Meers cattery are in the process of producing posters to promote C.A.T.S

We're also going to set up a regular standing order of £20 per month to support C.A.T.S.

We at the Meers cattery are in the process of producing posters to promote C.A.T.S

We're also going to set up a regular standing order of £20 per month to support C.A.T.S.

That standing order will make such a difference that is £20 that Jackie knows will be in the pot each month, that is so fantastic :)

Meers Cattery - that is so generous and kind of you.

Its that ongoing support that is so vital to a charity - so they are sustainable and not forever in emergencies

Thank you

Oberonsghost - we should be having some posters coming soon

I have one thats in publisher - i could email if you pm me your email address - or wait for the better ones to come

They should be ready Thursday all being well...

What incredible news!

THANK YOU, Pets At Home! And a MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who's donated cash, items or time and effort to helping to save this local charity!

I spoke to Jackie at C.A.T.S. for 3 hours and 40 minutes last night, which helped her pick up her spirits a bit. Me and her can't 'alf get gabbing! :hihi:

The wheels are turning to help turn this dedicated and valuable charity's fortunes around, with many people (especially Rainrescue!!!!!) stepping to the fore and easing the pressure on Jackie and her committee.

Here's some information which Jackie has asked me to get out there in the public domain:

C.A.T.S. used to provide therapy sessions for disabled children. During the sessions, the children would be supervised whilst handling the cats, learning all about them, and receiving sensory experiences from the interaction. This resource has had to be removed as the charity is unable to purchase Insurance Liability, which is a Health & Safety requirement for the children's visits.

On 6th & 7th December 2008, C.A.T.S. should be holding a stall at the Kelham Island event. As such, the charity is requesting donations of unwanted gifts, the kind you'd give at Christmas or for birthdays. Jackie asks for no electrical items, books or clothes for this particular appeal.

With a view to the above appeal, Jackie asks if there's anyone with a spare room (local private home owners or businesses) who would be able to provide secure storage space for goods donated to the charity for resale. Usually the items would be stored in the section of the sanctuary which has been destroyed due to water damage.

A wonderfully generous gentleman has donated a gazebo to the charity to provide them with shelter when selling from their stall. This will hopefully prevent repeats of recent incidents where stock has been waterlogged and had to be disposed of once the stall has been rained on. So, keep an eye out for news of when and where the stall will be appearing!

If anyone is able to assist in anyway, please can you contact misschick.

Fantastic!!!! Let me know when the posters are available as wifey champing at the bit to do some distributing!!! :thumbsup: