If you love CATS - please help once again

Rainrescue

Would love to help... if no-one is organising collections then I could perhaps help with sorting that out - or if someone is in the process of doing this already I am happy to give a hand. I am a bit limited being 34 weeks preg and still working 6 days a week atm but want to help in any way I can so someone point me in the right direction or let me know what they need doing please!!!!!!

Rain - if there is anything you can think of that I can do then just drop me an email... really want to help out here where I can. Let me know

Why not look to see if you could write to some companies asking for money - or some funders or even pet food companies. You could do that from home without travelling up. Every little helps (so they say).

Rain

I spoke to the charity committee after the last big appeal regarding this and other suggestions, and they deal with all correspondence to major companies for support, donations and grant applications themselves. They maintain a record of all companies they've approached and whether they've been rejected or not. Without revealling anything confidential, I do know that most national companies will only support national charities rather than local ones, as the problem is when to say "no" to so many worthy causes.

Paypal payments - If you have made a payment to C.A.T.S could you pm me please?

The payments are stuck in paypal awaiting a new password for one of the other users. However, if you would PM me - I can give you another email address that the payments can be paid into.

Am also trying to get the email changed on the site which will mean they are ok in the future.

Computers - and systems and passwords - they just take up so much time when they aren't right. Brill when they are, but a nightmare when they'r not and you gotta sort them out. Don't worry though - your donation won't be lost, or go anywhere else - its all going to C.A.T.S. - there is £75.00 in the bucket now - so thanks to everyone who has helped.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!! Pets @ Home (the pet shop) have just come up trumps.

We applied for a grant earlier in the year from Pets at Home for £3,000.

GUESS WHAT - they have just notified us that C.A.T.S. have got the money.

OMG - how good timing is that?

So, now we are working out how we can pay the debts off, pay the vet bill and the builder. Then start to use the money wisely for the future.

We STILL need all of you to continue to help and support them though.

This will mean that we can get some of the back bone work done - but by our continuing help and support, it should mean that this little charity will be great for the future.

Thanks to the people who have offered to help them - Rae is going to co-ordinate for cats so that we don't duplicate and people get their help taken up on

thank you everyone - think i have gone into ramble mode.