If you love CATS - please help once again

Rainrescue

Thanks for everyone being involved here

I don't know about Tin Shaking - Charlie could you phone Jackie and see if they have any tins, and could someone co-ordinate and run with this one?

Adz on the forum is doing a tin shake organisation for RAIN RESCUE/?

Tin collections in the city are a fantastic way of raising funds - and between us we should be able to get enough people there on the day so its not too big a burden for just a few

Re Paypal donations - it isn't true that they don't deduct money - i am having to re-register the account and change it, and re-submit bank account information to change it so that they dont. they charged twice for a transfer before because they charge for money transferred into bank account under £50. and once the charges had come off, she had under 50quid and so got charged fees twice.

Also, there are 4 payments from Paypal that have now gone into a 'pending' state. Goodness knows why. So up to now there is £34.00 in the paypal account, and there should be another £35 to come in when these eventually get released. However, I can't transfer the paypal £34 - because we would get charged further because its under £50.00 (confused). I have written to the email guru at Paypal to try to get it sorted out.

but once i get that changed, she will be ok for the donations.

Thanks anyone - please keep helping them.

I can try and arrange thing for cats but i am sorry i have no time to actually do it, i would also happily help people to organise collections if they are just unsure how to do it.

Let me know if you are interested in collecting by either pm or on this thread and we can try and sort things out. I will however say Sheffield city collections will be difficult most weekends are booked up now into the newyear and for instance Asda at Handsworth has no free weekends until after Xmas.

Rain i take it they are a registered charity with a charity number?

Thanks Adz - no way would i ask you to help any more - u are doing a great job already for us and I appreciate that.

Hopefully others can just ask questions from you and then help themselves too.

Yep they are a very old long standing charity with a charity number as shown on their site.

Thanks for everyone being involved here

I don't know about Tin Shaking - Charlie could you phone Jackie and see if they have any tins, and could someone co-ordinate and run with this one?

Adz on the forum is doing a tin shake organisation for RAIN RESCUE/?

Tin collections in the city are a fantastic way of raising funds - and between us we should be able to get enough people there on the day so its not too big a burden for just a few

I've tried to call Jackie but can't get through, the phone bleeps like a fax machine then cuts me off.

I can't offer money as I have very little as it is but I am happy to donate some time and give some bits and bobs from home for a fete or table top sale or something to raise some money. I can also spread the work to friends for their work to hold a wax a thon or similar to raise money.

That would be great Holistic. Time is often far more valuable than money.

Please give c.a.t.s. a call - their number is on our web site under CATS at sheffield.

Alittle bit of time, can generate money enough to feed and keep in vet treatment for a while,

Keep trying the phone at the sanctuary - there is literally just a sole person to answer, they will be appreciative of all and any help

thanks Charlie10

Have I missed anything, sorry too late for my brain to kick in

They can accept money - its sat there waiting in the Paypal Account. We are desperate to get it out for them, but I can't get in touch with Tattybear to authorise the validation of the account.

Don't worry - anything that you pay into the Paypal account is safe. It will come through to C.A.T.S - so if anyone still sees Tattybear would they ask her to log back onto her email account.

Please donate - I have just put an appeal up for them cos half the cattery has now collapsed and its all under water.

Yep - Cat food - cleaning products - newspapers But they have to be decent quality cat food. The older cats, and like most of these - have sensitive stomachs just can't swallow cheap cat food - and they throw up.

I am trying to get one of the better cat food manufacturers to donate some good quality food - so maybe if they don't have time to offer - could do some begging of Cat food companies?

Re Tin Shaking - is anyone picking up on this one?