The new Islam megathread

Which School of Law do you follow in Islam?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which School of Law do you follow in Islam?

• Maliki
    • Shafi
    • Hanbali
    • Hanafi
    • I dont follow one
    • Look you tinpot, whats a school of law?

havent even looked at the link but a loada crap

we burried my couisin a couple of week back on a saturday morning at huttcliffe wood and we are white british.

Totally unacceptable if it is happening.

The person who dreamt this up should be sacked, be they a member of the council of a writer at the star.

I would have thought that's discrimination?

It is discrimination, and they need pulling up for it.

Just don't tell the Daily Mail, they'll make front page news of it forever.

havent even looked at the link but a loada crap

we burried my couisin a couple of week back on a saturday morning at huttcliffe wood and we are white british.

Oh I wouldn't let the truth get in the way of a good story...

Is it because Muslim burials have to take place within 24 hours because they do not believe in embalming? But in that case what if that would mean a Sunday burial, what happens then?

Oh I wouldn't let the truth get in the way of a good story...

I agree...

Today Sheffield Council confirmed it does not offer funerals at the weekend except to Muslims, in line with the rules of the Islamic faith that the dead must be buried as soon as possible.

(waits for someone to say how because its the Star it must be made up racist rubbish)

Reverse discrimination!:suspect: We cannot choose when we die??? I don't follow any particular religion but when my time comes, I would like to think my family can put me up chimney/in the ground anytime they think is best and convienient!

Just don't die around christmas then or when it's frosty, you can be laid waiting for a few weeks.

They'd better review that policy quick-smart. It's disgusting and totally discriminatory.

Just read the article , another example of an eneven playing field for the majority and bending over backwards for the minority , simple way to solve this problem is equal access to all services for all the people of this city .treat everone the same, it's not rocket science .

Someone should really face police charges over this :rant: