The new Islam megathread

Which School of Law do you follow in Islam?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which School of Law do you follow in Islam?

• Maliki
    • Shafi
    • Hanbali
    • Hanafi
    • I dont follow one
    • Look you tinpot, whats a school of law?

Did Jemima Khan continue to be a muslim after her divorce from Imran Khan?

Don't think she can have tbh. She was photographed ****** up falling out of the bad of a cab, with no knickers on, so unless the Koran has been re-written, think she has broken one or two rules :gag:

Don't think she can have tbh. She was photographed ****** up falling out of the bad of a cab, with no knickers on, so unless the Koran has been re-written, think she has broken one or two rules

You can still break the rules and be a muslim can't you? Just not a very good one.

For me it has to be John Bolloten, better known as The Rootsman ...all those nights at the JuJu, moving and grooving to his whirling dervish dubs :thumbsup:

Yes. Rootsy's a good guy. I could point you in the direction of another forum he uses regularly ... :)

Oooooooooh I forgot the beautiful model Iman, rumour has it that the legend himself her husband Mr Bowie has converted...not heard anything official yet.

Originally Posted by Pleuracy

They know enough difference to choose between which extreme appeals to them - one of which is a major problem in the UK, the other almost unheard of, so what's the point in comparing the two?

Based on what fact?.....You hang out with them?
What a silly and pointless question, but I shall try to answer you.

It is, I would suggest, reasonable to assume that the loonies who choose to be members of the KKK, and the loonies who choose to be supporters of Islamist terrorism, are each aware of their own choice of extremism, and do it for their own reasons.

I somehow doubt that there is a supply of 'general-purpose loonies' who are available for recruiting either to the KKK or Islamist organisations, depending on who gets to them first.

I don't hang around with either, but I would be interested to hear how you try, pitifully as ever, to 'challenge' this post.

Oooooooooh I forgot the beautiful model Iman, rumour has it that the legend himself her husband Mr Bowie has converted...not heard anything official yet.

Your joking...DAIVD BOWIEEEEEEEEE

Wheres Sam Dingle?

Probably logged on as another user (surprise surprise)

Probably logged on as another user (surprise surprise)

So predictable.....

Your joking...DAIVD BOWIEEEEEEEEE

Yep there was an interview with Mrs Bowie in Vogue & she implied it indirectly & also it has been quoted before though nothing confirmed it would not surprise me though because he is married Iman who is a Muslim ;) & everytime he does an interview about his family he seems to bring up the Islamic faith :huh: though the interviewer has not mentioned owt about Islam :huh: Even if he is I dont blame him for not being public about it.

They played cat stevens at work the other day, so him! :hihi:

Akon, hahahhaa!