Takeover July 1st

How do you know he's got nothing to back them up? Are you deeply involved in the legal side of the takeover, or are you going on what a few bitter nobody's have said in the star?QUOTE]

becuase if he had he'd show his hand to ALL members of SWFC, there's to many hidden items in this, and i can see the entire fan base ganging up on piggyites beacuse they sold the club up poo creek without a paddle.

it'll come round and bite you in the end. TAKEOVERS DONT TAKE THIS LONG, HE IS A MUPPET

P.s UNITED has been taken over it happened in a month!! yes it was still part of the McCabe business however the deal has been done.

HE'S LAUGHING AT YOU ALL WHEN YOU SELL YOUR SHARES HAHAHAH

it'll come round and bite you in the end. TAKEOVERS DONT TAKE THIS LONG, HE IS A MUPPET

Of course they can take this long. Especially when the shares are split all over the place.

to be fair- it doesn;t matter what wednesdayite do- if he can get the other shares (and it looks like he just about to) then he can take control without them.

Wednesday and Wednesdayite have nothing to lose at this moment in time, the club is in debt with no chairman or board of directors, so what is the point in not selling ?

In case no-one has noticed football in this country is on the verge of eating it's own arse ! We can argue on here for our respective clubs but will either have a chance of competing in the Premiership without a big money backer (which of course Mr Mcabe is not) ?

Wednesday and Wednesdayite have nothing to lose at this moment in time, the club is in debt with no chairman or board of directors, so what is the point in not selling ?

In case no-one has noticed football in this country is on the verge of eating it's own arse ! We can argue on here for our respective clubs but will either have a chance of competing in the Premiership without a big money backer (which of course Mr Mcabe is not) ?

Couldn't agree more.

Like it, or lump it, Sheffield football is second rate for a good many years to come. Sad, but true.:(

Both Sheffield clubs at the moment are *****. United think they are Brazil, but they're not ..... they're Championship (could soon be Premiership) *****.

What's the latest on the teko'er?

JUST Heard ITS OFF

hahahahah I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

i'll post the link asap

JUST Heard ITS OFF

i'll post the link asap

Oh wow, just heard from who ? A bloke down the pub who's mate's wife's hairdresser overheard it from a woman at the bus stop ? Or maybe Brian Laws phoned you up in person to let you know before the press got hold of it ? It must be true then. :(

What's the latest on the teko'er?

1st july, deffo.;)

JUST Heard ITS OFF

i'll post the link asap

What link? what's off?

What link? what's off?

DONT BITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:loopy: