Firefox 3 is very unstable

Wayneos

I, like everyone else installed FF3 when it came out, I personally can't see what they've done apart from make it crap.

Pretty much every time I try and watch a video it crashes and shuts down, I have updated Java & Flash so can't get my head around it, however to make matters worse it seems to have had a knock on effect on any other browser I try to watch vids on, IE, Flock etc, all of which worked before when running FF2?

Can anyone help me out here cos it's doing my head in, can't even have FF2 back now because of this damn thing, it's like a virus not a browser!! :help:

I, like everyone else installed FF3 when it came out, I personally can't see what they've done apart from make it crap.

Pretty much every time I try and watch a video it crashes and shuts down, I have updated Java & Flash so can't get my head around it, however to make matters worse it seems to have had a knock on effect on any other browser I try to watch vids on, IE, Flock etc, all of which worked before when running FF2?

Can anyone help me out here cos it's doing my head in, can't even have FF2 back now because of this damn thing, it's like a virus not a browser!! :help:

since i upgraded i've lost about 45% of all pictures on eBay when browsing. All i get now is the torn paper symbol.

I'm using it on 3 pcs and it's been about as stable as a rock (a good well connected rock, not one of those scree field types).

I've had it installed across our entire company and haven't heard one single complaint.. and these are not users known for their lack of complaints.

Just out of interest how did you go about doing this? Did you wrap it in an msi and push it out via group policy? I'm going to be doing something similar soon just wondered how you got on with it?

Regards

Have you checked any extensions you've go installed are properly compatible with FF3?

Have you saved your bookmarks and tried a clean install after removing your profile?