Farting. Is it really that serious? Share your stories!

Who do you fart in front of?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you fart in front of?

• fart all the time no matter who is around
    • fart in front of immediate family only
    • fart in front of spouse only
    • never fart in front of anyone if I can help it

Thats the vilest, most disgusting thing Ive ever heared.

Im gonna try it though :D

You'll get a stronger concentration if you try that in the bath, submerge the jar in water, trump and catch the smelly little blighter in the jar. Turn the jar upside down and you then have a trump preserved in a watertight seal :D

My favorite farting tale comes from the glorious summer just past when me and our lass were sleeping with the skylight open, the fan on full bore and us on top of the bed as it was so hot! One night my guts had been emanating smells that bore more relation to a rotting cess pool than to a normal fart, I'd been stifling them most of the night and occassionally leaving to release it in the bathroom .... eventually I got up to go to work at about 05.30.

I tottered from the bed to just in front of the fan and reached down to get my dressing gown from the floor when a supressed fart could bear the pressure no longer and broke free. As I was in front of the fan it was propelled across the room into the unwitting nostrils of my beloved who immediately began heaving and coughing.

I would love to say I apologised profusely and begged her forgiveness. Instead I stood there cackling maniacly :hihi: